The Event

You know, a lot happens in one night but anger and jealousy is one thing I never expected to feel. The four of us found Kevin's parents when we got inside this crazy beautiful event, and found other surprises too, or I did because Kevin still seemed to be in a good mood.

As we chatted and socialized between me, Kevin and his parents, Jasmine said she wanted to see if she can score a hot girl because apparently I awoke her gayness now she wants someone to go home with discreetly. Julian being Julian has many associates including the host.

Speaking of the host, a very familiar dark skinned man approaches us as his eyes lie intensely on me. A smirk on his face taking me out of my trance, not one of attraction even though he is attractive but one of me trying to figure out where I've seen him before. I noticed he wasn't alone, there was another man walking with him with dark hair and ocean eyes, he was also very attractive but he seemed less interested in me than his friend did.

"The Williams! Wow it is an honor to have the whole family." The very familiar guy says.

"Jacques, Nikolai, mes amis." Kevin speaks first as he lets go of my arm to hug his friends. Even the other guy smiled.

"Mr and Mrs Williams." Says the guy again kissing both Gabriella's cheeks and shaking Shaun's hand as did the other guy.

"It's good to see you again boys. It's a great event that you have set up." Says Shaun.

"Thank you Mr Williams but it was mostly the new and talented artists that made this day." The other guys speaks. I noticed they have French accents but but the new guy's accent was stronger maybe that's why he didn't speak.

"Please please, introductions were still not finished, how could we talk about the day when my best friend hasn't introduced me to his special lady?" Says the familiar guy.

"Of course, where are my manners?" Says Kevin. "Gentlemen, this is Fiona. Fiona these are my friends, Jacques and Nikolai. Old friends." He says.

"Fiona, I've heard a lot about you and seen a lot about you too. It is truly a pleasure." Says the new guy now I know to be Nikolai.

"I wish I could say the same about you but it is a pleasure." He does as he did with Gabriella to me. It's very new and I'm guessing I just have to start getting used to this greeting.

"Oh you know Kevin and his secretes." Says Jack, I am calling him Jack in my head because his name is an unnecessary drag as much as it's nice to hear.

Everyone laughs at Jack's joke.

"I hear you are Russian." Says Nikolai. "Vy deystvitel'no zamechatel'ny.

Wow people in this place practice their languages.

"Spasibo, ya starayus' izo vsekh sil." I reply with a smile. I am so glad I learned a lot of Russian growing up because people think just because your ethnicity is from a certain place or country you automatically know the language but some people just grew up with English.

He smiles and nods in my direction.

"I think me and Miss Ivanov have met before." Says Jack disturbing our moment. Oh so I wasn't wrong? I knew I don't forget a face.

"Really?" Says Kevin with his eyes furrowed. I was waiting for an explanation before unwanted company decided pop up.

"Yes, she was at my company building." Says a new presence standing there with his usual smirk that definitely doesn't make me feel comfortable at all.

Everyone else turns to face him as he stood behind Jack. He wasn't exactly very formal, he wore dress pants and blazer but with a polo neck underneath looking more like an artist than a business man. In his left side was my once best friend looking bright and beautiful in a red satin dress and red lipstick. With a bomb like this dropped, the situation got very awkward very quickly.