1

TW:SUICIDAL THOUGHTS,ED
!!!BACKSTORY IN DESCRIPTION!! READ IT OR NOTHING WILL MAKE SENSE!!!

~korys pov~

while kory was getting ready bill came up behind her,"you should add glitter to your makeup." "what? why i'm just going to school." "yeah but it would look cool! don't be bland and boring" bill says rolling his eyes playfully,"finee! but you should wear some too,we can match!" i say smiling,bill blushed slightly and nodded his head,"hurry up lady's" tom says,"oh be quiet tom,you have longer hair than bill,and you have dreads." i say as he just flips me off and walks away.

once me and bill are done getting ready we drive to school,me and bill in the front singing one of the bands' songs,don't jump. "god this song really means a lot to me." i say,"how?" tom asks,i just look back at him and raise my eyebrows. i had a tough past of people bullying me because of my weight and had an eating disorder for a while,it just turned into me becoming suicidal,when bill found out he said,"you promised not to leave me,your not leaving me. ever." while crying. i felt bad,i didn't mean to hurt him. i didn't know i meant that much to him. i later told the band a year after all the stuff happened. georg told me bill wrote don't jump for me,but bill denys it and says it's for people that struggle with that stuff. i think i'd believe bill,there's no way he wrote a whole song for me.

~time skip after school~

"hallo kory,bill needed to uhh...talk to you?" gustav says,he's still learning english,"okay gustav,your english is getting better by the way." it's not that i can't speak german,i grew up in germany,it's just good to learn english for tours,and other languages for tours. (bonjour 😛.) i wait for bill outside of school,"hey! gustav said you needed to talk to me?" "oh! yea.." he says as he grabs my hand and walks toward the side of the school where there weren't a bunch of people,"so uhhh....uhm..." "are you okay? what's going on?" i ask,"agh fuck it,i like you kory,and i would really like if you could be my girlfriend,this really is sudden but i really really like you and tom kept bugging me to tell you for the past two years and i-" "YOU HAVE LIKED ME FOR TWO YEARS AND DIDNT TELL-" he covers my mouth,people are staring at us,"oh fich dich dumme schlampe!" i scream at the girls laughing at me,they scoff and walk off,"you have liked me for two years and didn't tell me??!!" i whisper-yell at bill,"i'm sorry i just didn't know how to tell you.." he says looking down,i grab his face and pull him in and kiss him on the cheek,i don't know why,i think i do like him. there's just something about his magical eyes,his glowing personality,it made me so attracted to him,"bill,i would love to be your girlfriend." he wraps his arms around my waist and hugs me so tightly,"bill i literally can't breathe-" "i'm so sorry,i'm just really happy." he says smiling,i just can't help but stare at his beautiful face. i think i'm in love with him.

FIRST CHAPTER DONEEE WHAT DO U GUYS THINK!!! also to the people reading she plays bass i SWEAR i will update it 😭😭 this is a short chapter i know i'm sorry 😣#whitewomengotoatokiohotelconcert #sinjindrowningrefrence #icameupwiththisstorybecausemywifiwentout
617 words