BEFORE I START THE CHAPTER I JUST WANNA SAY JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER!! LINK IN MY BIO AND MY CONVERSATION BOARD,JUST TELL ME IF ITS EXPIRED!! WE HAVE GAMES,CONVOS,VC'S,I HAVE NO MEMBERS YET SO I REALLY NEED SOME !! FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE LINK WITH YOUR FRIENDS (server is based on tokio hotel so i would prefer it to be tokio hotel fans!!)

~beas pov~

as i'm watching my best friend since pre school get taken away by an ambulance,i don't know what to think. i drive to the hospital with bill and the other band members in the morning to check on kory. no phone call,means she's not dead,or i hope she's not. when we get to the hospital i rush to the receptionist,"hi uh,kory  albrecht?" "room 273,on the right." "thanks" i say running down the hall looking for the room

"room 273,right there."

,bill says with a voice crack from crying so much,i felt bad for him,all night i could hear him scream-crying into his pillow from in the guest bedroom,"FUCK,KORY!!" i would hear him say,or just straight up,"AGHHHHHH!!!" out of frustration and anger,when the police came to question us about who we thought could've stabbed kory,bill looked a mess,hair everywhere,tear stains on his face,red eyes,cracky voice,ugh i didn't even know what to do. he was a total mess without her.

we walk into the room and see kory lying there with patches on her side and a beeping monitor,bill grabs her hand shaking and leans his forehead on their joined hands and starts crying,can this dude please calm down i know she's gonna be okay. suddenly kory opens her eyes,"b-" "KORY" bill says loudly as he hugs her around her neck,"oh hey guys.." kory says,"who the fuck did this i swear to god i am going to fuck them up." tom says defensively,"the girl,at the store.." my eyes light up as i gasp,"THAT BITCH OHHHH YOU DONT EVEN NEED TO GIVE ME A NAME KORY I AM GONNA FIND HER AND KIL-" all of a sudden a nurse pops in,"hey kory- people,i see she's awake." "yep,boyfriend,best friend,friends." kory says introducing us,"well good news is you get to go home today! bad news is we don't know who-" "riley jäger," i say pulling a picture up on my phone as i explain the story. the nurse looks up at me in shock,"okay,well i guess we'll get the cops over here to do some questioning so we can find out for sure if that's her." she says as i give kory my oversized hoodie,she can wear it as a dress just long enough so we can get outta here.

~3rd person~

when they get home bill carry's kory inside up to his room bridal-style. bill instantly covers kory in kisses and starts crying into her neck as they hug,"i'm so fucking sorry,i should've been there to protect you." "bill it's okay,we're lucky i'm not dead." kory says,"from now on,i will never leave your side,i promise." bill says,kory just nods and kisses him as they fall asleep into each others arms.

~korys pov~
*buzz*
devin:hey i heard what happened are you okay?
*buzz*
devin:kory? are you okay?

i wake up to my phone buzzing like crazy,it's devin.

k:yeah i'm fine. a little sore but i'm fine for the most part.
d:oh thank god your okay.
k:lol.

i really wanted to be around my close friends for my recovery,not a dude that i just remembered existed. as i try to get up to go get some breakfast,i feel an arm snake around my waist gently,"baby stay with meee..." bill mumbles into my neck,"i'm just going to get some food." bill points to a mini fridge i've never seen in his room that had yogurt,fruit,all that stuff,i get up and grab some yogurt and top it off with some blueberry's,"do you have spoons?" he points to his nightstand drawer and i dig through it,gummy's,sunglasses,a fast food spoon still in a wrapper,wait. gummy's? i grab the pack and read 100mg,whatever that means,i eat two gummies and put them back. wait..100mg of? fuck i just did weed. lots of it. am i gonna die? shit. i try to just eat without thinking about it then it kicks in,my eyes are heavy and i can feel my organs. bill wakes up to me laughing at the penis i drew on his hand when he was sleeping,"haha very funny- why are your eyes so red? we're you crying" "nooooooo nononononononoooooo i ate a teensy bit of your magic gummies." "by teensy bit what do you mean?" "how many fingers am i holding up?" i say thinking i'm holding up two,"10- SHIT DID YOU EAT TEN??" "oh oopsies nonononononooooo i ate the second number thing." "two?" "yeahhhh that color." "kory i don't know what to tell you besides we are not going out in public today." "pleaseeeeee billlllllyyyyyy billllllll billll billll....haha billy.." "no kory." "pleaseeeee billiam....HAHAHA BILLIAM" i say laughing,bill rolls his eyes,"fine but you will be wearing sunglasses and we will be going to a not very packed place." "okay billy."

~bills pov~

me and kory decide to go to the mall,packed but she insisted,"billlllllll we should go to get foooood i'm hungryyy.." "of course baby,pick a place." she points to mcdonald's,one thing is that we grew up together so we basically like the same stuff. i nod and we head over there. i order our food and sit down infront of her,"billll..." she says laying her head down on the table,"yea love?" "i don't...feel..." she says getting up quickly and running to the bathroom in the food court,i knock on the family bathroom door,"ugh-is that you bill?" "yea,you okay baby?" "sick." "let me in baby." i say as i hear her flush the toilet and open the door,"everythings....spinny..." she says as she falls into my arms,"woah,kory i think we should go home-" "neinnnn" she says,"jaaaaaa" "fichhhh dichhhh" "ich leibe du zu,kory." i say as she responds with a groan,i help walk her to the car completely forgetting about the food,she needed to rest so i speeded down the streets as fast as i can. once we get home kory starts mumbling,"b-bill im tired." she says stumbling,"don't worry love we're almost upstairs,i say carrying her upstairs. once we're in my room i lay her down,"blanket?"i offer her, "you." she says i just nod and lay down beside her wrapping my arm around her waist nuzzling my head into her neck,kissing her cheek,"get some rest baby."

A/N:PLSSSS JOIN THE SERVER 😔😔 AND ASK UR FRIENDS TO JOINN