(ok this chapter has drama DRAMAA so buckle up.)

~korys pov~

after yesterday i don't know what to do,i felt so guilty but atleast it was progress. i check my phone and see a text,

unknown:hey kory! we haven't talked in a while! :)
k:who's this?..
unknown:devin,from elementary,remember?
k:ohh yeah! i remember you.
d:yeah! we should talk more.
k:yea we should catch up sometime.

damn i didn't think somebody from my elementary would remember me. i sit down my phone and bill wakes up,"mmm..what time is it..." "3pm. get up" "mmmm nah too early." "too early?? bill get upppp" i say pushing him slightly,"fineeee" he says getting up to walk downstairs,i follow him down and can smell food. when we get down there i see eggs,sausage,you know normal breakfast foods. i grab a plate and grab some eggs and sit down,bill looks at me and smiles slightly. i take a small bite and stare at the food until i get a text,

d:hey! wanna meet up for coffee later?
k:yeah! what time?
d:hmm idk,about an hour?
k:sounds good! send me the details and i'll be there.

"who's that?" bill asks,"oh an old childhood friend,devin,remember him?" "oh yea.." bill says looking down,"eat your food love." he says quietly so the other chatty band members didn't hear him.

after 30 minutes i decide to throw on some baggy pants and a baggy t shirt with a bag,i wanted to do some shopping after i met up with devin so i stayed casual yet classy enough for a coffee date.(OUTFIT AT TOP)

i drive down to the coffee place he told me to meet him at and see a man with dark hair and dark eyes with a skater boy style,yup that's devin,i sit down,"uhh who are you?" he says jokingly,"it's kory,duh,who are you emo boy?" he laughs,"your still calling me that?" „yea emo boy,you haven't changed at all." „now i get bitches,more than you." „i'm gonna tell you something that might shock you." „hit me." „i'm with.....bill!!" „bill kaulitz?" „yea!! i love him so much." i say blushing a little,devin smiles a little and licks his lips.

after catching up with devin i go to the nearest store to pick up some things,i hear somebody behind me say,"omg! your kory right? your with bill?" i force a smile,a fangirl,"yea,uhh...that's me." „ooh how is it with him? is he nice? domina-„ i cut her off,"yea he's nice,look i have to get home-„ „oh that's fine see you later- i mean i hope i'll see you again!" she says as i walk out. i dial my bestfriends number,"hey bea?" „oh hey kory what's up?" „i just saw the weirdest fan girl i've ever seen,do you think you can come over tonight?" „oh of course!! on my way right now!" she says hanging up,i rush home and struggle to open the door with my hands full of bags,"oh i got it" bea says,"since when did you get here?" i say jumping a little,"oh i've been here for 30 minutes." „damn bitch you must have been speeding!!" „i was" she says smiling as we walk in,"hey baby!" bill says hugging me,"what's wrong?" he says noticing the worry on my face,"crazy fangirl,explain it later." i say putting up the groceries,he nods with a nervous expression on his face and helps me put things away.

later me and bea hang out with bill downstairs,later bill goes upstairs to shower and bea falls asleep,i fall asleep on her lap as i hear quiet rattling noises,almost like a lock. i hear a whisper,"you cunt. you took him from me." then a sharp pain in my side,i wake up and see the girl from the grocery store standing there and the side of my waist covered in blood,before i can make a single noise she runs off outside,i scream in horror as i bleed out,"WHAT THE FUCK AUGHHH!!" i scream in pain,bea wakes up and bill runs downstairs with dripping wet hair 30 second later with only a t shirt and pajama pants on,"OH MY GOD KORY,TOM CALL 911!" i hear bill scream  as i pass out.

A/N:this is literally the 4th chapter and shits already happening lmfao