A/N:i'm bacckkkckckkcck and doing so much better.

~bill pov~

i wake up and notice an arm wrapped around me,i turn around and see kory. it almost scared me. i move some hair out of her face and she wakes up,"goodmorning love." i say,"mhm." she says turning around with her back facing towards me. this wasn't normal.. i decide to talk to georg. i run to georgs room,"woah are you okay?" "i need to ask you something,was anything off with kory last night? i know you were the only one down there with her last night." "well you might wanna ask her how she really feels about marina." my slight smile turns into a serious look,"w-wait,what do you mean?..." i say almost i'm tears,"it seems like you know what i mean." he says looking away from me. i could feel my heart shatter into a million pieces. was he serious? did they do something that put off that impression? maybe it was a friend thing? so many things are going through my head. i run out of georg's room and grab my car keys as i run out of the house sobbing. i don't know where i was going but it was somewhere far. i couldn't stand being far from kory,but at the same time i needed a break. i slam my car door close as i speed down the streets not caring what happened to me. running red lights,turning corners speeding,rushing down streets dodging every car in the way as horns beeped. as i pull into an empty parking lot i can't hold it in anymore. i start crying my eyes out,punching,kicking,screaming. i ended up punching the glass out of my car window. fuck it hurt,but it felt good. got my mind off of kory for a minute.

once i get home it's almost 8,"where's kory?" i ask gustav,he points into the kitchen and i see kory sitting at the table typing on her phone,"so,we need to talk." i say as she looks up and notices my knuckles,"oh hey- oh my god are you okay? what happened?" "i'm fine,i just need to ask you something." "yeah?" "what happened with you and marina last night." i say holding back tears with a few cracks in my voice. she just looks down,"what happened last night." i ask one more time,"i have to go." she says getting up and running out of the house. i chase after her,"kory tell me!" i yell at her as i run after her outside,she's running down the sidewalk and i'm running not far behind her. i grab her arm and she struggles to get away,"let go of me! BILL LET GO!" "TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED." i say,i didnt mean to raise my voice at her. next thing i know she throws a punch at me which makes me let go of her arm and she runs back to the house which wasn't far. i don't even bother to chase after her. i just get in my car again and go to that same parking lot. i decide to stay the night there in my car to avoid any other drama. i couldn't believe she would do something like that,she won't even tell me,that just proves they did something. i end up crying myself to sleep that night.

~korys pov~

i run home after trying to hit bill. as soon as i walk in the door tom has his eye on me,i was a mess. makeup everywhere,hair a mess,i don't blame him for staring,"hey kory what happened?" "fuck off" i say running upstairs. when i get into bills room i rummage through my stuff to find my cds to use his cd player. i pull out 'Fallen' by evanescence,and 'Riot' by paramore. i put in evanescence first,as it plays going under,i can't help but cry. it was all marinas fault,she was the one that kissed me. i didn't like her,i didn't want her. i only wanted bill. i missed bill already,i didn't know where he went,and honestly didn't really care.