13

~korys pov~

"we need to break up."

those words shattered my heart completely. i could feel warm tears running down my face and it wouldn't stop,bill was tearing up. why was he crying? he broke up with me? i run outside making sure i slam the door as loud as i can and rush over to my car,"wait kory what happened?" devin asks as i open the passenger side,"you coming?" i say with my voice cracking a little.

next thing i know me and devin are driving at night blasting lana del rey. i'm screaming out my heart to these songs while still bawling my eyes out. me and devin find an empty parking lot so i can spill the drama to him,"spill,nowww!" he says impatient,"ok,well um,there's no easy way to say this but he broke up with me.." "turn the car back around we're going back." "what why?-" "first,all your stuff is there,second,bill loves you. i can see it in his eyes everytime he looks at you,there is no way he would break up with you like that. something is going on." devin was right,i knew bill loved me. there was absolutely no way he would just break up with me on the spot like that without a reason. i get i can be problematic some times and i can be a handful but bill knew how to deal with it,we've been friends for 10 years. everytime i cried he would hold me in his arms,every panic attack he'd breathe with me and tell me it's okay.

we get to the house and i call tom and ask him if he knew why bill broke up with me because usually twins know everything about each other,"yea all he told me was sabrina called him and told him to break up with you or she'd do something." "what did she say she'd do?" "i dunno" "where's bill right now?" "in his room,why?" i hang up and walk in with devin,"wha- when did you get here?!" tom asks,"i have my ways." that reminded me of bea. i rush upstairs trying not to cause too much noise and i knock on bills door,"tom,go the fuck away." i open the door,"oh,why are you here?" he asks nervous,"i know about the call with sabrina,what did she say she'd do?" bill looks at me shocked,"how do you know?" "your brothers a chatterbox." "makes sense." "now tell me." "she said she was gonna...stab you...again." now it all made sense,marina didn't stab me,she just said she did to scare me. or did marina actually stab me and sabrina is just trying to scare bill?....i'm just gonna tell the police about them both i guess,"bill,don't worry,i can have devin go to the police with me tommorow to report her. and i'm fine,if it makes you feel better i can stay at devins house,sabrina doesn't know about him." "kory...can we get back together?" "yes bill." i say as he kisses me for what seemed like the first time. i look over and see devin standing in the doorway,"you guys are soulmates i swear." he says smiling,"i know." bill looks at me smiling as he wraps his arms around my waist pulling me in for another kiss,"okay okay i think this is the time i leave." devin says,"going to marcus's!" devin yells as he walks out,"text me!" i yell back stuck in bills grasp. god i was only away from bill for half a day and he's acting like it's been years,"wanna go get something to eat?" "yea." bill replies.

i pull up to mcdonald's,bill gasps dramatically,"mcdonald's??!!" "yes bill." i say laughing at his reaction,"how did you know?" "know what?" "this is my favorite place?" i look at bill,"bill,you suggest mcdonald's everytime we go to get food." i say smiling.

we get our food and i look at bill who's already in the bag,i grab his arm,"no eating in my car!" "you eat in your car!" "because it's my car." i say smirking. i look away for one second and i look back and bills eating,"HEY!!" "WHAT DID YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT?" "YES!" i yell rolling my eyes playfully. he laughs at me,"guess what?" he asks,"ugh,what?" "i'm eating in your car." he says taking another bite of his food. i snatch his food out of his hand and take a bite,"hey you have your own!" "yours tastes better." i say laughing.

we get home and go upstairs to bills room,"last one to your room is a rotten egg!" "your so childish kory,but i'm gonna be first." he says running behind me,next thing i know he grabs me and picks me up,"AH-" my scream gets cut off with his hand,"shhh everybody's asleep!" bill says whispering,i nod my head. we get to bills doorway and he puts me down,"i'm over the line,your not!" he whispers,i look down,"i win! haha!" bill says,"oh fuck you" i say laughing,"who's childish now?" i tell bill as he lays down on the bed,"okay okay,wanna watch a movie?" i nod my head as i lay down next to him putting my head on his chest as he wraps his arms around me. i end up falling asleep to bill playing with my hair and a movie in the background of his heart beat.

A/N:awww cutie patooties 😇