14

(i updated the description! i made it make sense lol,might update she plays bass too!)

TW:panic attack!!!

~korys pov~
(she's dreaming lol)

after the fight me and bill had yesterday,me and devin needed to go report sabrina to the police. i call devin,"where are you?" "marcus's place." "ok get ready we're going to the police station,and your telling me everything that happened in the car." i say walking outside to my car. i hang up. as soon as i hung up i hear something under my car and feel a pain in my ankle. i look down and see blood rushing out from my ankle,did somebody seriously just do that?! i try to run back inside the house but i end up falling,i feel somebody pick me up.

i wake up inside a random car,"your awake." the first person says,theirs two people. my vision is blurry so i cant tell who it is. i can't talk either,it's like my vocal chords were ripped out. i blink a couple times to try to regain my vision,"don't worry sweetheart,we just need something from you." the car suddenly stops and the person opens the door for me,i stay in the car,"not gonna cooperate? you asked for this." they say dragging me out of the car throwing me over their shoulder. i finally realize what's happening. i start punching and kicking the person and screaming for help until i feel a cold metal touch my waist,"scream again and i'll shoot your guts out." i stop screaming and soon i feel myself being lowered onto a chair,"can you talk?" the person says,their wearing a mask,like a nurses mask,"why am i here?" "we just need something from you." they say pulling out a gun. we're they about to shoot me?

"no please don't-" i feel the tip of the gun against my temple.
***
i open my eyes gasping from the nightmare,bill looks at me,"woah,you okay?" "yea just..a very..bad,dream." i say trying to reclaim my thoughts. a dream where i was kidnapped and getting shot? vivid too.

i was scared for most of the day,especially to go out to my car. i've never had a dream THAT realistic.

"bill?" "hm? what's up?" "have you ever had...a dream that came true?" "well,you being mine is a dream that came true,but no. other than that no." "that's sweet,but i need an answer." bill looks at me,"no,no dreams i've had have came true." "nightmares?..." i said quietly. bill looks at me concerned,"ok,what happened?" he says sitting up.

"and it was the most vivid dream ever,like it was almost real." i say looking at bill,"okay,well...first that will not happen because you always have somebody with you-" "but what if i don't bill." it's silent for a minute,"then i guess i'm gonna have to go everywhere with you." he says shrugging his shoulders.

"bill you don't need to go outside to smoke with me i'm fine." "i'm gonna make sure you feel safe." "your cute,but seriously i'm fine love." "you sure?" "yes,now i'm gonna go outside see you in a minute." i say sarcastically as i walk out front. as i'm lighting my cigarette,my phone buzzes. it's a text from a blocked number.

*blocked number*: hey kory,got a lighter?

i immediately drop my cig and run inside,"BILL,BILL WHERE ARE YOU?" i scream panicked,i feel somebody touch my shoulder,in the moment i was really scared....so i threw my arm back and hit the person straight in the face,"AH-FUCK." i hear the person yell out,i recognised the voice,"fuck i'm sorry bill-" "your fine,what happened??" "god..i got a text while i was smoking." i show him the text,"oh shit," he says as he grabs my waist,walking me upstairs with him,"stay here love,i have to make a call." he says walking out of the room looking a little concerned.

bill walks back in,"don't worry,i'm having somebody take care of it. who texted that?" "i don't know,it was a blocked number." i say panicking,"calm down,it's gonna be okay." he says wrapping his arms around my holding me into his chest,i felt so safe in his arms.

"your gonna be okay-" "bill,it's not okay we're being fucking stalking by god knows who." i say sobbing. i was scared,the whole stabbing incident,the fights,i was terrified for what would happen. bill holds me closer,i felt like i couldn't breathe.

"we're handling it baby i promise,your safe. we all are." he says running his fingers through my hair,"bill i'm scared,i'm so fucking scared. i don't wanna go through this shit again." i can feel my heart racing. i'm shaking and can't even feel myself breathing,"love,breathe." "i cant." i felt like my lungs were collapsing.

"okay love,look,we have security on their way." he says showing me his text messages. i read through them,"i don't need proof,i feel safe in your arms. can we just stay like this for a little?" i say with shaky breath,"of course,anything you need." he holds me closer.

i wake up in bills arms,cuddled close into his chest. i look outside and it's dark,"bill wake up." i say shaking him slightly. he's not responding,so i just go downstairs by myself. as i'm walking into the kitchen to get water,i hear my phone buzz. i check it to only see another text from another blocked number,

*blocked number*: thirsty?

i immediately look at the window and see a dark figure dash out of my view. i run to the nearest room,which was gustavs. i slam the door locking it causing gustav to dart up from his bed,"kory,what the fuck?-" "i got another text,look!" i show him the phone,"what are you talking about?..." i explain my situation to him,"oh god." he says sounding more scared than i was,i sit on his bed falling into a pillow,"hey kory it's gonna be okay,we can go to the police tomorrow,plus our security is outside." "i'm so scared gustav." i say as he wraps his arms around me. this felt wrong,i was with bill and me and gustav were basically spooning. but he was just trying to comfort me,right? so it wasn't wrong.

A/N: IM SO SORRY I WORKED ON THIS WHILE I WAS hIGH AND DRUUUUNKIJ SO PLS IGNORE IF ANYTHING SOUNDS WEIRD OR IS SPELT WRONG AHHHHH