TW:ASSAULT

~bills pov~

when we sit down and the waitress walk up i immediately recognized her,it was marina. i could already see korys panicked face out of the corner of my eye. i try to calm her down by giving her a look,telling her i can handle it. i simply just tell her what we wanted and she leaves,"i wanna leave,please." kory says,"you sure? because you know i won't let her try anything." i say,"i know,you know what it's fine i'll just ignore her." she says looking down. if she really wanted to leave we could but i really wanted to spend time with her without getting interrupted.

as marina hands us our food she whispers something to kory,i don't know what it was but by the look on her face it was something bad. she covers her mouth and gets up and follows marina to the bathroom. i don't want to know what happened but i get up and walk to the bathroom to hear whispers,"it will all be over soon." and,"be quiet or i'll snap your fucking neck." is all i could make out of it followed by what sounded like cries. i was scared for kory,i didn't know what was going on but i was scared. kory walks out with messy hair and he jacket in her hands which was previously being worn,"let's go." i whisper to her as i grab her arm and rush out. when we get in the car i turn to her,"what did she do." kory looks at the ground with tears in her eyes,"kory,please fucking tell me." "i cant." "why? what's keeping you from telling me?" "i want to bill,i really do but i cant." she says as she cried. i put my head on her shoulder and whisper in her ear,"please kory,please tell me i'll make it all better." i say holding back tears. i wasn't annoyed this time,it sounded like something serious happened. she turns to me,"promise you wont be mad." "i would never be mad at you." she nods and takes a deep breath,as she begins to tell me everything. i wanted to go back in that restaurant and kill marina,"are you serious?" "please don't be mad at me-" "i'm not mad at you,i've never been mad at you,i'm mad at her."

we get home and i open the door,"TOM GET OUT HERE!" i scream from outside as i hear him rush outside,"what happening?" "kory,do you wanna tell tom what happened?" she nods and starts to tell tom,"she took me to the bathroom of the restaurant and grabbed me by the hair on the back of my head and said if i told bill she would kill him." "wait what? what else happened?"

~flashback~

marina grabbed the back of korys head and spat out,"if you tell bill this happened i'll fucking kill him." "i'll fuck you up if you don't let me go marina." kory yelled back,"be quiet or i'll snap your fucking neck." marina told the girl as she slammed korys head into the wall,kory yelled out in pain,"it will all be over soon." marina told kory as her nose was dripping blood everywhere. marina began to pull off korys shirt,"no...don't-" "i said be quiet. oh,i left a little scar here didn't i?" marina says pointing to korys stab mark,"you did that?..." kory managed to spit out with blood in her mouth,"of course i did honey,and i'll do it again if you tell anybody." "i'm gonna fucking kill you marina,get off of me." kory says getting up from the ground putting her shirt back on,"i'll let you off with a warning,and clean yourself up,don't get blood all over my restaurant you whore." marina said as she walked out.

~flashback over~

"wait your telling me she did all that to you?" tom said angrily,kory nods and looks down,"tom grabs his keys,"where are you going?" i ask,"to fuck her boyfriend up a little." kory looks at me,"how did he know she has a boyfriend?" "he does that sometimes." i say shrugging my shoulders.

tom gets back around 10pm,he walks in with a bloody nose,a cut on his cheek,and bruised knuckles,"what the fuck did you do?" i ask,"marina wants to hurt kory,i want to hurt her boyfriend." he says walking into the kitchen grabbing bandages,"we're almost out of these." tom yells,"let me guess,happens a lot?" kory says,i sigh and nod. toms always gotten in fights,it's always with georg,some random dude at a bar,or me. i've never gotten seriously hurt over out fights but i've always had to take care of georg and tom after their fights,cleaning cuts,bandages,everything. they try to stay mad at eachother but were a band. and tom and georg can never stay mad at eachother for too long. me and kory go upstairs to hang out and watch a movie. once i turn on the movie we hear a knock at the door,the door opening,then a thud. me and kory look at eachother and rush downstairs.

A/N:DRAMAA