TW:EATING DISORDER!!!AND BULIMIA

~korys pov~
(a week ago)
after yesterday with bill,i don't know what to think. i'm glad i'm his girlfriend,but at the same time,i'm confused. did he really have a crush on me for THAT long and not tell me? and tom knew? i'm gonna message tom,

k:tom,does bill have a crush on me?
t:no but i do ;)
k:first of all,gross,and just answer the question.
t:ugh fine,yes he does. happy?
k:i know he does,and yes :)
t:wait you knew already?
k:we're dating. keep up.
t: :O

so tom did know? wow,i didn't even realize.

~flashback to 2005,christmas~

"here kory,i got you something!" bill said smiling,"awww thank you bill!" i say unwrapping the gift,"oh bill i love it!!" i say hugging him. he got me a tamogatchi,"i'm gonna name it macky,after you." bill smiles.

ever since then,i've always kept it on my car keys as a keychain.

~flashback over~
(the year now is 2007 lol)

now i get it. i see how he liked me,nobody else in the band got me a gift besides him. i mean it could have been just a best friend thing,right?..

(a week after)

b:hey kory! i was wondering if you wanted to go to the fair today? i already got tickets but it's okay if your busy lol.
k:bill,i would love to go with you.
b:oh okay,it starts at 6 so i'll pick you up then? sound good?
k:yes that's perfect. see you then.
b: :)

going to the fair with bill? seemed fun..

~time skip an hour (it's 5:00)~

as i was just finishing getting ready,i hear a knock on my door,"COMINGGG" i scream,i open the door to see bill rocking back and forth on his heels nervously,"your an hour early" "i wanted to see if you wanted to get food?" "oh! sorry,of course! let me get my bag and phone really quick,you can come in if you want." as bill stepped in he asks,"where's your mom?" "business trip" "dad?" "probably a strip club." "oh" he says,we just laugh it off and i head upstairs to get the rest of my stuff,"wanna come upstairs with me? i don't think i've ever shown you my room." "sure." he says walking upstairs with me,

(this is korys room!!!)

"sorry it's kinda messy and unorganized.." i say shyly,"i think it looks cool,is this a nena record? that's so cool!!" he says smiling,"totally! you can keep it if you want." i say smiling,"really? thank you!!" he says smiling and hugging me tightly. once we pull away he looks into my eyes,i can't help but stare into his gorgeous eyes. he looks down at my lips,like he's asking for permission to kiss me. i just smile and kiss him. it's almost like we were glued together because it felt like the kiss lasted forever. we pulled away,"let's go get something to eat,yeah?" "yeah." i say,"oh fuck it's already 5:30,let's just get something from my kitchen." "we can just stop by a fast food place if that's fine with you?" "uhh...sure.." "you okay?" "yeah it's just um...nevermind." i say looking down,"hey,you can tell me anything." he says while walking downstairs to the door with me,"uhm i don't wanna talk about it." "that's fine love,just know you can always talk to me,gustav,georg,or tom about anything." love? i like that. i smile at him. i don't know how to tell him i was still struggling with an eating disorder. i didn't wanna burden him with my troubles.

we pull up to a fast food place and he asks if i want anything,"just a water." he looks at me,"you sure? just a water?" "yeah that's all." he just nods and pulls up to the window to get the food. he hands me my water and i take a sip,"you sure you don't want anything else love?" "i'm very sure." he just drives off.

~bills pov~ 😍🤞

once we're at the fair,i notice kory acting off,her hands around her stomach,looking around anxiously,i grab her hand. she looks at me and forces a smile. i think she noticed that i noticed she was acting weird. we decide to go on the ferris wheel. once me and kory got on one of the seats on the ferris wheel,she started shaking a bit,panicked even. i grab her chin and look into her eyes,god even though we just kissed a few hours ago i missed it,she looks in my eyes. her eyes glistening in the neon fair lights. i pull her in for a kiss again,she melts into it. i grab her shaking hands to let her know it's ok,i cant tell if she's panicking over the height we were at,or what she was about earlier. once we pull away to catch our breath,she pulls me in again and kisses me one more time,this kiss didn't last nearly as long. we've only been dating for a week,but i think i'm in love with her. she's just so perfect.

~korys pov~

once we get off the ferris wheel,me and bill head to a carnival game. it costed 10$ to play just to win a small stuffed bear,"i'm gonna win that for you." "bill don't that's wayyy too much money for that tiny bear." "watch me."

he hands me the stuffed bear,"you didn't have to waste that much money on me,those games are all scams for money." "nothings wasted on you. your worth every euro." i feel my face get hot. we get in the car,"hey,do you wanna stay at my place tonight? i bought snacks and we can have a movie night with everybody." bill asks,"of course! i would love to." he nods and smiles and he drives to his house. it's a nice place,three cars in the driveway. i'm assuming georg,tom,and gustav are here.

we walk into the house and georg comes up and hugs me,"hey kory! where were you and bill?" "fair. now move." bill says,he seemed a little jealous. i just brush it off and we sit in the living room the watch the movie,toms making popcorn and bill is getting candy and drinks,"hey love what drink do you want?" "oh uh just a water." "you sure?" i wanted to say"fuck it do you have any alcohol to put me out of my misery? or a gun would be nice." now i wish i really said that,but i didn't wanna worry anybody,"do you have any alcohol?" bill looks at me weird,"what's up with you i've never seen you drink before?" "nothing i just feel like i wanna drink." he just nods and grabs a bottle and pours it into a cup. i have no idea what it is but as long as it's something to get my mind off of today. he hands me the cup and we sit down and turn on a movie,"want some snacks?" gustav asks,i grab some popcorn and eat it. i don't remember how good it felt to actually eat. i'm gonna regret this later.

~bills pov~

i notice kory shaking a bit,bouncing her leg up and down,just like at the fair. i put my hand on her knee and she stops,i look at her,like i'm asking if she's okay,she just looks at me then back at the tv. i feel a bad gut feeling,like something bad was gonna happen to her.

~korys pov~

once the movie was over i was drunk,3 drinks,i don't know what alcohol that was but it was strong. i run to the bathroom,i knew what i needed to do. once i got there i lock the door and hang my head over the toilet,i put two fingers in my mouth hoping it would work this time. and it did.

long ass chapter my bad lol,also i'm sorry so much happened in this chapter it's just AHHHH i don't wanna make separate chapters for some reason 😣😣