~time skip again IM SORRY 😞 a week~
~korys pov~

we got our first album posted and in just a week,we had lots of fans! bea went shopping yesterday and got recognised about 7 times. ever since i left bill,we haven't talked. i didn't even know if we were still dating.

"yo,kory look at this." marcus says showing me a magazine,

BILL KAULITZ: new girl.

bill was spotted with a girl in berlin,was this the end for kaulitz and rising artist,kory albrecht from caraphernelia?
*photo*

my heart dropped. i grabbed the magazine out of marcuses hand and read the page,"we haven't even made it an official breakup...i guess since we haven't talked,he moved on." tears swell in my eyes. marcus sits down beside me,"don't worry kory,i'm sure its just a rumor." he says rubbing my back.

~timeskip another week (IM SORRY PLS)~

i recently went to the mall and saw another magazine about bill,i was holding back the urge to read it because i knew it was about that girl he was with,but i grabbed it and flipped through the pages,

BILL KAULITZ: official.
kaulitz has made it official him and albrecht are done as said in interview,
"we haven't talked in ages,i feel like she forgot about me."
also introducing his new partner,
"i'm with a girl named sabrina now,she's wonderful. everything i could've asked for."

i throw the magazine down and walk out if the store. was he for real??

~another timeskip (JUST 2 DAYS SORRY)~

i went on a bus to go and talk to bill about this situation.

i got on the bus,sitting down next to a grunge-y looking girl,almost like bill,"hey,what's your name?" "kory,albrecht." "i'm avril." "holy fuck the artist??" "yea! your from caraphernelia right?" "yea? you know me?" "of course! i love your music! ignorance is my favourite,does it have a meaning?" "oh yea..its kind of about my ex." "bill?" "wait how did you know?" "its everywhere,how you guys broke up and he's with a bitch named sabrina?" "i keep forgetting i'm famous sometimes.." "you'll get used to it kory."

when i get to my stop she hands me her phone,"can i have your number? we should be friends." i don't even hesitate,"of course!" i say slamming my fingers to type digits.

"see you soon albrecht."

i walk out of the bus and call gustav to pick me up. he was the only one who kept contact with me through these months.

gustav picks me up and we start driving towards bills house,"you know,i think its fucked up how he never bothered to send you a text." "i know,that's why i'm here to talk to him."

we get to bills house and i knock on the door,he opens the door widening his eyes at my presence,"KORY??! oh my god where have you been???" he says hugging me. i don't hug him back,i just look at gustav.

"hows you and sabrina?.." i break the hug. it goes silent for a minute,"so you didn't even think to call or text me at all?! what the fuck,i mean i thought you cared about me bill." "kory i-" "don't say my name anymore,you left me bill. not even a fucking text,wow." "i'm sorry." "sorry doesn't fucking cut it,i hope i never see your face again." i walk away in tears. breaking our silence was so hard,i loved bill and he knew that. after all i've been through with him he couldn't reach out to me? just gonna get another girl when i'm gone?..

gustav gets in the car and its silent.

"so...he said-" "i don't wanna hear it."

"he said that when you left he thought you didn't want to be with him anymore. he didn't bother to call or text because when you suddenly left he thought you didn't love him anymore."

its silent for a minute before gustav starts driving back towards the bus station.

"still doesn't excuse why he got with the bitch that stabbed me,not to mention his ex."

***
~time skip a day later~ (I CANT STOP WITH THE TIME SKIPS HELP mE)

"kory,we have some stuff to unpack. one box is yours." bea tells me. i get up from my bed to open the box in our room. i gasped slightly at the sight of bills striped jacket. also my microphone i used to preform with,it had dark red rhinestones glued onto it. i dig through the box to find a tiny box with a note that read,

to meine leibe,kory.

i open it to find a beautiful necklace with a little skull charm. it had a heart too. the only person that called me meine leibe was bill.