11

~korys pov~

i look over at the person calling my name and i immediately recognized them.

devin.

„hey kory." he says coming up to me,"who's this?" bill asks confused,"oh i guess you've never met eachother,bill this is devin he's a childhood friend,and devin this is bill,my boyfriend." i say smiling. devin and bill shake hands and me and devin go get some drinks and catch up with eachother,"so,the stabbing situation? are you okay? you never answered my messages about that." devin asks,"oh yeah i'm fine,just nothing but a scar now." i say laughing awkwardly. we do a few shots and devin looks at me,"i need to tell you something you probably don't know." i look at him,"yea?.." he looks down,then looks back up to me,"i think i'm...gay?" he says,"you think? do you...like any guy?" "well,there's this guy named marcus and he's kinda cute..." i smile at devin,"what?" he says laughing,i start laughing with him and i hug him,"i don't care who you date,as long as they treat you well." i say,"now tell me more about marcusss." i say teasingly,"okay okay!" devin says before pouring his guts out to me about his guy. i think devin really liked him,"so,is marcus gay?" i ask,"i don't really...i think?" he says,"by the way you described him,i think he's definitely atleast a little gay." i say laughing a little,i see bill out of the corner of my eye sitting on a couch next to a girl,i don't mind until she gets closer,and closer. devin looks over at them a few minutes later then back at me,"we should...go do something else." "why what's wrong?" i ask concerned,"i'm just....bored i guess let's go." he says grabbing me and we walk out of the house to go smoke. i don't really know why he rushed me out of the house like that but a few minutes later bill walks out,"hey uh...devin?" "yeah?" "i need to talk to kory i'll be right back," he says motioning me to come with him. we walk a little far from the house and bill starts talking very fast,"so there's a girl here,ignore her if she comes up to you,please." "bill what's going on?" "just if you see a girl with black straight hair come up to you ignore her and walk away please." "why?" "just listen to me." "but why what's going on?" "just listen kory." he spits out sounding annoyed, "fine." i say walking away back to devin sitting down next to him,"what was that about?" "nothing,bills just being weird i guess.."

i see bill go back inside the house and all i hear is devin and loud music,then i start hearing high heels stomping from inside. the door opens and there's a girl with long straight black hair,just like bill described. she sits down next to me and devin,"may i help you?" i ask annoyed,"i'm sabrina,your bills girlfriend?" i look at devin then back at her,"yeah,why?" i say concerned,"i'm his ex." oh shit.

~bills pov~

i walk back inside to see sabrina going the opposite way,"what are you doing?" i ask her,"just going for a smoke,wanna come with?" i shake my head and keep walking and i sit down at the bar. i get a bad gut feeling so i walk outside to see kory and sabrina talking,they seemed to be acting like friends,"oh hey bill! what's wrong?" kory asks me,"oh- oh nothing i just came out here to smoke." i say sitting next to kory taking a puff of her cigarette. her and sabrina were actually...getting along? didn't expect that.

once we get home,korys drunk as fuck,"i'm gonna call devinnn..." she kept repeating,"what is it with you and this devin guy,it's like he appeared out of nowhere." i say annoyed,"bill..." she says nervously. oh god what was she gonna say,"he's...well...he's gay." she says laughing,"kory you scared me." i say even more annoyed and a little upset,"don't you trust me to hang out with other guys? plus i've known devin for sooooooooooo longgggg." "i do it's just,you just made me nervous." "i'm sorry bill." she says a little upset,"i'm sorry i overreacted kory,i shouldn't have done that." i say tearing up. i didn't want her to loose trust in me and think i was controlling her,"no i'm sorry i shouldn't have made you scared love." kory says a upset,her voice was cracking a little. i hope i didn't make her cry,if i made her cry i would've jumped off a cliff if i did. when she cried at me for yelling at her before,it hurt me so badly,i felt like the worst person in the world. i end up having to carry kory upstairs because as we were walking out of the car,actually she fell out of the car not walked. she fell again as we were coming into the house,i didn't wanna risk her falling going up the stairs too. we get into my room without her tripping over air and i sit her down in my bed,"mmm i'm not tired." she says,"well you need to sleep." i say taking off her shoes because she probably couldn't without falling off the bed,"i'm dizzy." "i know you are,did you hurt yourself when you fell." "nahhhhh i'm goooood." she says as she clearly has a scrape on her knee from the concrete. i get into bed with her head laying on my chest. she ends up falling asleep as her phone buzzes,

sabrina from party: hey kory! let's go get coffee tomorrow,yeah?

A/N:ok this isn't a lot of drama but it's just enough to start off the drama in the future chapters!! 😈😈