A/N:i made this at night but my wifi went out lol.

~bills pov~

i wake up in my car,i honestly forgot for a second what happened. then it hit me,kory. i instantly started driving towards the house,rushing down the streets.

once i got to the house i run im not caring if the door slammed,"where's kory?" "oh she's-" i cut gustav off,"nevermind,i don't care." i say sitting down on the couch rubbing my eyes. i did care,i wanted to be with her and tell her it's okay whatever she did with marina. i wanted to be there and hold her in my arms and cry into her chest. i wanted to be with her right now so badly,but i know she doesn't wanna be with me. after i clear my thoughts with some tears,i hear paramore? that's kory. as i walk up the stairs tom stops me,"what are you-" "don't go up there bill." "why what's wrong with me going upstairs?" "she is fucked up." "don't say that about kory-" "tell that to the cut up shirts and hair on the bathroom floor." tom says,did kory cut her own hair? why? i've always loved her long hair,it was so fluffy. i look at tom with a slight upset look on my face,then i rush up the stairs. i guess she didn't hear me running up the stairs because when i walk in the room she's sitting on the floor with a pair of scissors and one of the shirts i gave her,cut up parts being held together with saftey pins,"kory what are you-" she looks up at me and i can see mascara and eyeliner running down her face. i see her face change immediately,she turns her face back to the ground and wipes off her dried black tears due to her makeup,"you don't have to wipe off your tears baby,though it does hurt me to see you cry." "i look bad right now." i lift her chin up with my hand gently,"you never look bad,your perfect." i let go of her and keep eye contact with her. next thing i know,her arms are around me and she's sobbing into my chest as one arm is around her waist the other holding her head as she cried,"it's gonna be okay,i'm not mad at you i could never be mad at you my love." i say as my eyes swell with tears,"she kissed me,i didn't want to but she just did,i'm sorry i'm sorry i'm sorry." she says,"i understand,do you still want her to come over or hang out around her?" "no,no i don't." she says looking at me,"that's completely fine,she is banned from being near you." i say smiling and laughing slightly,that made her smile,"i like your hair,short hair fits you." i say moving a strand of her dark hair out of her face as i kiss her gently,"i wanna take you out to eat to apologize,sound good?" i ask,she nods and smiles,"let me clean up a little." she looks at the ground,"no i got it,go get ready love." i say picking up fabric on the floor.

~kory pov~

i was still a little mad at bill for yelling at me,but i get it. he was just upset i wouldn't tell him,because i should've. i clear my head by washing my face and looking at myself in the mirror. god i forgot bill loved my long hair,i missed it. i didn't realize how short i actually cut it until this moment.

once we're ready we leave the house and tom hugs me,"i'm glad your back kory." he says smiling. whatever that meant. me and bill get in the car and a song starts playing,there is a light that never goes out by the smiths. "this is our song." bill says,"how?" "listen to it." he says.

"and if a double decker bus,crashes into us,to die by your side is such a heavenly way to die."

"so what does it mean?" i ask bill,"you heard the lyrics right?" he says,i look at him and smile. this was our song. me and bill always listened to music but this song,this song was special. we got to the restaurant,"another fancy restaurant? i'm not dressed good enough for this." i say,"i think you look beautiful my love." he says. i blush a little as we walk in and sit down. "what can i get you guys- oh hey kory." i look up,it was marina.

A/N:AHHHH I REALLY HATE THIS CHAPTER

AND MY COUSINS ARE HERE UNANNOUNCED AND IM DRESSED LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOL BOY LMFAO HELP