i could still smell his cologne on the jacket. it was sickening,yet made me miss him.

i put on the necklace. i shouldn't have,but it was the only thing that made me feel like i was with him.

"hey kor- where did you get that?" devin says pointing to my necklace,"oh...found it while unpacking." "from bill." "yea.." "listen...kory,i know you miss him. but sometimes its good to move on." "you dont get it devin,i loved him." "yeah but i love you kory,and you didnt deserve him. he yelled at you,was overprot-" "HE WAS OVERPROTECTIVE BECAUSE HE LOVED ME."

"HE DIDNT LOVE YOU KORY."

it was silent.

"i didnt...i didnt mean it kory..-" "get the fuck out. nevermind,im leaving." i say as i grab my car keys and slip on some shoes. i knew where i was going.

i got to the rooftop,standing only feet from the edge. my phone buzzes

new message:
avril fuckin lavigne: kory,get off the edge.

i look back and see her standing there,"hey,come here.." i run into her arms causing us to fall down,"he never loved me avril,he never loved me. nobody has."

"i do."

with that being said,she pulled me into a kiss. was she gay? i was...for her.

"kory,i care. i love you." "i...think i love you too."

me and avril went to her place,"what does this make us?" "i dont know,what so you wanna be darling?"

darling.

"i wanna be yours." "lets make that happen." she looked me into my eyes,"i didnt know you were gay?" "bisexual actually..what about you?" "i...dont really know...i liked bill..but i also like you." "so?.." "i think im unlabelled for now." "thats fine." she says,she gives me a quick kiss before falling asleep while i was in her arms.

A/N: HOW WE LIKING AVRIL AND KORYYYY
(dw shes going back to bill soon bc this is a bill fanfic but i wanted to juice things up 😛)