i see a bunch of texts from tom,finally decided to check up on me i guess.

tom: hey,text bill back.
tom: kory,please text or call bill back he needs to tell you something.
tom: please answer me kory god.

what does he want,tom?

tom: just text him please.

bill: kory,please answer me.
bill: leibe please.

dont call me that.

bill: thank god your okay,my friend said she saw you on a roof last night,whats going on?

why would you care?

i stop responding. did avril really tell bill that? were they even friends? avril was the only one who saw me on the roof. atleast i think she was the only one.

me and bill decided to meet up to talk things out. we met at an empty park,i see him sitting on a bench. he looks over at me and walks over,"um...hey kory." "hey bill." "can i explain..?" i roll my eyes at him,"go ahead i guess." he walks towards me,looking me in my eyes,

"i love you kory."

"bullshit,why are you with sabrina then?" "she blackmailed me. kind of like how marina blackmailed you." "well...how?.." he steps closer to me looking around nervously,"shes got eyes everywhere,all on me. so if i told anyone,she would hurt you. she admitted to being the one to stab you kory." i didnt even know what to think. i was with avril now,i couldnt just leave her and get with bill. i loved them both though.

"one of my friends..they also saw you on a rooftop,whats going on?"

"me and devin...well we got in a fight,and he said you never loved me." i say looking down. he lifts my head up forcing me to look into his eyes,"I've always loved you,since we first met i knew i wanted to be yours." i couldnt tell him i was with avril,but also couldnt tell avril i wanted to be with bill. but,i couldnt cheat either.

"bill,im gonna be honest..im with somebody new." "oh." i could hear the heartbreak in his voice. i loved avril so much but..actually what am i thinking? avril was probably the one that told bill about me on the roof,so why should i trust her?

"joking." i say kissing him softly,"god i missed you leibe."