15

~korys pov~

i wake up in somebodys grasp,their arms around my waist.

"bill..-" i look at the person and realized it wasn't bill,it was gustav. this felt so wrong. i move gustavs arms and walk out of the room to be met by bill,"why were you in there?..." he says sipping his coffee,"he was comforting me last night.." i say trying to move out of bills way,"what happened?" he looks into my eyes. i was so nervous for no reason,"i...i got another text..." i say running out if his way.

"kory wait-!!" i hear him yell. i was breathing heavily at this point. i run outside of the house and into my car. i had left some shoes in my car so i put them on and rushed down the streets. i don't know why i was so scared about being near bill. i think it was because of gustav,we basically cuddled together last night and i'm scared bill might get mad. i didn't like when he yelled at me,at least he apologized though.

i went to a rooftop,no...not to jump,but to think. to clear my head. i hear my phone ringing,i pick it up.

"kory where are you?"
it was bill.
"not telling you bill."
"why are you nervous about telling me what happened in gustavs room? what really happened kory. be honest with me."
there was a pause in our conversation:
"i...bill.."
i heard his voice crack over the phone:
"kory..."
"he was comforting me,i kind of fell asleep in his arms,like we were spooning.."
"that's definitely not what i thought,but..."
"i'm glad you were honest with me."

i hung up after that. didn't tell him where i was,because i was still thinking. i didn't wanna leave the rooftop yet. i was thinking about something...that i could do on my own,instead if being in tokio hotel,i could be a solo artist. by myself.

i call devin,

"hey girl,what's new?"
"thinking of starting my own band,wanna join?"
"first thing,yes??? is that even a question?? second,what should i play?"
"you know guitar right?"
"HELL YES!!! IM A GUITAR PLAYER IN- wait we need a name.."
"what about tranquility,or acatalepsy."
"what the fuck do those mean.."
"acatalepsy:the impossibility of comprehending the universe,and you know what tranquility means..devin.."
"what about...hmmm...CARAPHERNELIA!! heart broken disease when someone leaves you!"
"oh my god devin...YOUR RIGHT! all we need is a producer and drummer..OH! bea plays drums,i'm sure shed love to join our band!"
"yeah! and i have an old friend who's a producer! i'll call him right now!"

now i just need to tell the guys. i was gonna miss being in tokio hotel,but i barley even do anything in that band. i think its time i leave.

A/N:short ass chapter but HAHAHAHAHA SHE HAS HER OWN BAND NOW (shout out to ptv for the band name <3) WHAT IF IC ANT FORGET YOUU OHHHOHHOHHH