12

DISCLAIMER: i am not responsible for anybody that gets mad bc of this chapter 😇

also don't ask me why they aren't on tour anymore i got tired of that idea

~bills pov~

i look at the text on korys phone,it's from sabrina,i just leave it for kory to answer in the morning. i cant believe their friends,i guess they just got along. i decide to just forget about it and fall asleep. right as i'm shutting my eyes korys phone goes off again,i see it's a text from devin,

devinnn: hey hon!! i was wondering if you wanted to hang out tomorrow?

hon? are you serious?....

i wake up in the morning to kory smiling at her phone,"what's that?" "oh- oh goodmorning!! and it's just devin he's teaching me stupid emojis." i look at her screen

devinnn: ok so this one is fun, [*-*]
kory: what even is that??
devinnn: i don't know somebody with star eyes?

"got any plans for today?" i ask kory,"hm not really,just gonna go get brunch with sabrina and go get my nails done with devin." me and kory had matching nails,we did them together on tour (she plays bass reference?? 😛) "oh...uh okay." i said sounding a little upset,"what's wrong? did you wanna do something together today?" she asks me concerned,"yea i'm fine,i'm gonna go downstairs." "oh...okay?.." she says sounding confused.

~korys pov~

i go downstairs to get the car keys when i hear tom and bill speaking german,all i hear is,"tom, ich habe angst, dass kory und devin etwas unternehmen werden. was ist, wenn er nicht wirklich schwul ist?" he thinks me and devin are going to do something,that he's not actually gay. does bill not trust me? i get that you can be jealous but i told him devin was gay and i don't think that's gonna change. i grab the keys and rush out the door.

i get to the restaurant sabrina told me to meet her at and i see her at a table waving at me. i walk over,"hey kory! i need to talk to you about something serious." i sit down and look at her confused,"uhm okay,are you okay?" "yea i'm okay,you might wanna brace yourself." she says looking down. she looks at me,"so,at that party,bill asked me if i wanted to go out with him..." i felt my soul being crushed,i couldn't hear anything else she was saying,completely blocked out by the people chattering,forks scraping plates,"kory? you still there?" "yea yea...uh..oh i forgot i have an appointment i need to be at sorry i need to leave.." i say walking away. as soon as i get in my car i start sobbing. i just drive as fast as i can to the nail salon hoping devin was already there. i pull up and sure enough,devin was waiting there. i run up to him,"woah girl what happened?" "bills trying to cheat on me come on let's go." "oh uh okay." we walk into the nail salon and a beautiful woman with red hair and blue eyes walks up to me,"hey! do you have an- oh sweetheart are you okay?" she asks me with a irish accent,"yea i'm fine,we do have an appointment."

me and devin walk out with matching nails

(PRETEND HIS ARE LONG TOO I WANT HIM TO BE GIRLY POP)i send bill a picture to make him even more jealous,

i send bill a picture to make him even more jealous,

kory:*picture* we got matching! we're gonna go shopping,see you later! :)

i don't even wait for him to respond,me and devin drive to the mall and end up walking out with 6 big bags of clothes,makeup,jewelry,i decided to get my tongue pierced at a piercing shop not far down the road,"you sure you wanna get this? it's gonna fucking hurt." the piercer asks me i nod my head and sit in the chair.

i walk out with a sore tongue and a new piercing,"holy fuck you actually did it?" devin says in shock,i just stick out my tongue to show the piercing.

me and devin walk into the house and bills sitting on the couch,i ignore him and walk into the guest room with devin. me and devin wanted to watch movies and shit talk everybody we knew. about an hour into talking about a girl we knew from school,bill walks in,"hey kory,didn't even know you were home." "oh yeah,thought you'd be with sabrina." "what are you talking about?" bill asks concerned,"i think you would know." i say getting up to stand infront of him. as i'm infront of him,he asks me,"what's going on with you? your acting weird." "i just wanted to know what's going on with you and sabrina." "what's that in your mouth?" bill asks ignoring what i said,i stick out my tongue,"fuck did that not hurt? are you okay?" "why would you care? i figured you'd be busy with sabrina." "nothing is going on between me and sabrina kory." he says annoyed and a little angry,"why'd you ask her on a date? at the party? you don't remember that shit?" "i told you to ignore her and you never listen." "right,because kory won't listen." i say walking out of the room out of the house with devin chasing after me,i just sat on the front porch steps and cried while devin was sitting beside me,"i.....thought he loved me." "he does love you kory,maybe sabrina was lying." "but she seemed so genuine." "maybe she's being fake,just like that girl we were talking about earlier? you should probably go talk to bill and apologize." "yea,i think i'm gonna go talk to him." "i'll wait out here,tell me how it goes!" devin says as i walk in the house. i see bill sitting on the stairs with his phone in one hand rubbing his face with his other hand,"bill?" he looks up at me,"look kory..." "i'm sorry for everything,i shouldn't have accused you of that." "kory...-" "and i'm a bitch for all that and i just wanna have things the way they were." "kory." "what?"

"we need to break up."

A/N:WOOOOO DRAMAMAMAMMAMA