A/N: YALL I KNOW AVRIL AND BILL IS NOT THIS TYPE OF PERSON BUT JUST FOR THE STORY PLS PLS IMAGINE IT 🌚

after last night i texted avril to tell her i was breaking up with her,she was salty about it. very salty.

avril: you know what? i dont care and i never cared,fuck off.

i went to my house with bill to show him around,devin gave some dirty looks to bill,bea kept looking at bill then at me like she was asking me why he was in our house. i just took bill to my room while bea and devin were watching a movie in the living room,

"wow,some things never change. still have all your records,even another nena one?"
"yep,that ones new."
"i still have the one you gave me."

wow.

me and bill cuddled a little and fell asleep,i woke up to bill being gone.

at 4 in the morning. beas reading a book while listening to soft music.

"bea? bea wheres bill?"
"i dont fucking know,he left like a couple minutes ago."

i get up and run out of the apartment,i rush to the stairs and see bill walking down them.

"bill? hey whats wrong?"
"nothing. something came up,i have to go."
"what happened? is it the band?"
"nothing kory. its fine."
"i know its not fine just tell me what happened."

i grab bills shoulder and he pushes my hand off

"kory dont be like this,i have to go."
"please bill what happened-"

i feel his hand move to my stomach and i tripped down a couple stairs,i grab my ribcage gasping.

"oh my god kory,kory are you okay?!"

he pushed me. he pushed me down stairs.

"get the fuck away from me bill."
"kory please let me see what happened-"
"you pushed me bill."

his eyes widen,like he didn't even know he did.
he lifts up my shirt slightly and i look down to see a bruise forming right below my chest.

"kory oh my god let me take you to the hospital this is bad-"
"and tell them what? that you pushed me down the stairs? im going back to my room go home."

i struggle to stand up but manage to walk up the stairs back to my apartment,as soon as i reach the room i cough and feel like im gonna throw up.

as i run to the bathroom bea follows,i throw my head over the trash can instantly throwing up. i look down to see blood.

i threw up fucking blood.

BLOOD.

bill texts me and says that he had to leave because tom was in the hospital because of an overdose.

well..