The beginning

Richard's life is simple, he turns 43 tomorrow and tomorrow he goes to record some riffs with Paul, but in between he has a busy day..

Morning

Richard woke op after bad dream.. He has nightmare about him and his "girlfriend" She was something like slut for him. He didn't want get serious relationship.

The clock showed 6:30 when Richard woke up, he didn't think about it and just got up, took a cold shower and immediately lit a cigarette on the balcony of his house. It was the beginning of June and he had just finished touring with Rammstein, but he felt empty, as if he had nothing to live for. He thought about the idea of ​​what life actually is, if he didn't waste it, but suddenly his phone rang. IT was Paulchan. Richard quickly pick the phone.

"Hi Paul how are you?" Richard said with sarcasm

"Hello Richard I am good my boy" Right away, Paul laught hard like hyena

"What do you want Paul i just woke up its 6:37!!!!"

"I just want do to say my best friend hi that's all pookie" He laught softly.

"Paulie you know that i hate when you call me pookie i dont have nerves for this" He said in peace.

"Okay my pookie, i wanna go out with you you know, like go out with some girls maybe before your birthday" He said with enjoy.

"Okay maybe but you will pick me with your car becouse mine is broken.. And i dont wanna go out with some girls.. we Are over 40 you know that right?" After this sentence He was laughing at the phone.

"Okay my friend i will pick you anyway what do you think about 10:15??"

"Okay that's sound good, bye for now Paulie"

"Bye Reesh" said Paul with laugh in his voice.

Richard: okay this was weird, Paul don't wanna hang out like this.. Nah everything will be alright. I hope he's not planning a birthday party for me, I don't really need it and I'm not even in the mood.. Nah I still want to sleep.. I'll stretch for a while and wake up around nine, what can happen. Immediately Richard lay down with his long big shirt and immediately fell asleep.

Bell ringing

"Hey Richard!!!!! Its 10:34!" It echoed behind the closed door of his house. Richard immediately jumped out of his bed and ran to open his door.

He said " Hey Paul" with deep sleepy voice.

"Richard i tell you to get ready on 10:15 now its 10:37." He said in laught

"Sorry Paul i just don't have batteries.. i want go to sleep and.. i don't know.. i miss my kids and today i have lot of work to do.. you know.." He said saddly..

"Aww our rough guitarist have a sad moment" He said And right after apologise for his behavior.

"Paul i just want a peace.. that's all.. sorry.."

" Can i stay with you? We can talk and Smoke some cigarettes if you want."

"I dont know Paul i have mess in my house And i need to clean And"' Here Paul cut him off and said to him

"Richard you need help..."
The cheerful Paul became a serious Paul.. It took Richard by surprise, but he finally told him that he could stay with him.

Richard: So Paul i just don't know where i wanna start.. the tour was amazing but now i feel empty.. And depressed..

Paul: Reeshe i think you just miss the fame and our family. We can see each other tomorow And you will have birthday :)

Richard: Paul i dont miss the fame or our family.. yea i miss them but this Is not what i mean.. *Immediately he lit a cigarette and went to stand up to the window while Paul was sitting on the couch*

"Okay Richard but---" Here Richard yelled at him and shouted

"leave me alone are you some kind of psychologist?!"

Paul just looked at him and said
"I just wanna be a good friend.."

Richard's knees started to buckle right after he yelled at his friend..
"Look Paulie I'm sorry for that i don't mean--"

Paul just stand up and hug him tight.

Richard start crying " Paul.. i just.. sorry youre my best friend And i don't mean to yell at you.. sorry..

Paul said "its okay.. don't be sorry."

"Hey Richard do you wanna watch some movies? :)" Paul said as he released him from his tight hug.

"Okay that's would be cool i think" He said with tears still in his eyes.

They both went into the living room sat on his couch and started a movie. Richard was still tired from yesterday's party and fell asleep on Paul's shoulder.