forgive me..

Richard couldn't sleep anymore, so he got out of bed and went to the balcony to light a cigarette. He kept wondering what his other friends and family would say about it..

"Should I tell them or keep it to myself like Till.. Richard whispered to himself.

He talked to himself like that for a while, and decided that he will go for a walk. When it was already around five in the morning, Richard left his apartment all alone. It was already light twilight and Richard could already see a little of the road.

Paul's pov

Paul woke up in the morning and tried to feel Richard while he was still half asleep. But he found nothing beside him, only a cold empty place.

"Richard?? Paul said sleepily.

*Silent

Paul thought he went to make breakfast or take a shower so he didn't deal with it anymore and just rolled over in bed. Before he finally fall asleep again.

9am

Paul woke up and couldn't find Richard again, which he thought was odd so he called him before hearing Richard's phone ring in the other room.

"Come on Richard this Is not funny where Are you?! Paul said nervously

Every time Richard goes somewhere, he tells someone about it, but this time he didn't say anything..

Paul had already started to sit on the bed when he heard keys in the lock. Richard opened the door and heard Paul's groan of pain as he tried to get to his feet.

Paul stay down I'll be right there! Richard shouted across the house and ran to Paul

"Richard where have you been? *Paul asked with pain in his voice

"Just for a little walk..

Richard had visible circles under his eyes because he couldn't sleep and Paul noticed it immediately.

"did you sleep at all Reesh?

"Yes, I slept a little *Richard smiled

Richard immediately after that placed Paul back on the bed.

"Paul, I'm having serious problems with myself right now and I'm not feeling very well mentally, you know? I just went for a walk and you should be resting ok?.

"What problems? And I've been lying down for a while now, I want to do something..

Richard just sighed and said

"I'm sorry..

and injected Paul in the neck behind his back.

"WHAT THE FUCK ArE YoU doin-.... And then he fell asleep.

"Fuck..Fuck.. FUUUCK!! HOLLY SHIT.. Ok Richard take it easy.. eaaasyyy... *He whispered to himself.

Richard changed Paul's bandage with the last dose of his drip and put him to bed like a little baby, covered him with a duvet and kissed him on the forehead..

"Paul I'm sorry but.. I can't dissapoint the family and neither my children.. I love you my boy..

Richard took a pen and paper and wrote a note to Paul, which he put in the pocket of the sweatpants he put on. Before leaving, he called Ollie to let him know that Paul wanted to see him. Then Richard evaporated..

After 30 minutes

Oliver tapped on the door but noobody answered. Olli tried to push the door and the door opened a little. Olli walked in.