Richard's birthday

After a long night in the June rain, Richard woke up early because he couldn't sleep well. As soon as he woke up, he forgot that Paul was also sleeping at his home, but he was glad to have him there..

After the morning cigarette he had today around five in the morning he also took his morning shower then went back to the bedroom to see Paul but he was still asleep.

Richard: Paul, when I see you sleeping like that, I feel something strange but nice *He whispered*

Paul moved slightly and whispered "what?" and then turned over in bed but was still sleeping like a baby

Richard was startled that Paul had heard him, but eventually made sure that he was asleep. Richard decided that it was time to wake up Paul because he felt alone and bored.

"Wake up mister Paulchan" he yelled at him with laugh

Paul startled and winced

"Richard!! Don't do this to me!! You could hear that he was angry

"Aw Paul don't be mad you know i was just joking"

"I know Richard but this Is not funny.."He smiled slightly at that

Wait a moment.. Richard!! You have birthday you are 44 today. Happy birthday Reesh

Yes Paul now I am older thank you*He smiled sarcasticaly*

Richard, me and the boys have a surprise for you, but we have to go to the studio together.

"Okay Paul but before that you need a brekfeast and shower if you want"
*immediately Richard laughed and Paul gave him a funny look*

"Yea Reeshe but what time is it actually?

"Its 7am yea and..*Richard stopped and didn't know if he should tell Paul*

"And what Richard?"

"Oh nothing i just umm.. its morning you know i dont know what i say sometimes."

After some questioning from Paul, Paul realized that there was no point in asking Richard and went to get changed and have breakfast. After breakfast cooked by master chef Kruspe, Paul said he Will take Richard to the agreed place that he arranged with the other members of the band

"Richard can we go are you ready?"
"Yea Paul just wait one minute okay?"

Right after Paul sat on the driver seat and Richard next to him

Hey Richie, are you curious about what we have prepared for you?
You will be surprised, but not too much, I'm just glad to see you all together, that's all. Just wait Master Zee Kayy*Paul chuckled happily*

So here we are, Paul this is not our studio, this is not even in the city.

The two boys reached a beautiful landscape with a grain field.

So, Richard, if I tell you now, close your eyes and walk twenty steps into this field. Now!

Richard did not hesitate and walked blindly into the field, after counting 20 steps he opened his eyes.

Alles Gute zum Geburtstag Richard! *shouted the members of Rammstein*

What are you guys doing here and why do you have acoustic guitars? We know that you miss the tour so we're going to do our own concert, Ollie said.

Paul picked up one guitar from the ground and handed it to Richard then picked up the other and started playing Los on it.

You guys don't even know how happy I am to see you again, Richard said

Hey Richard! I wanna give you a little gift, he held an envelope in his hand and handed it to a confused Richard. Richard, promise me that you will open the envelope when you get home. Richard just nodded incomprehendingly and everyone went back to singing and celebrating.

After some time and tequila it was time to go home but Paul didn't drink so he could drive back Richard and the boys ordered a taxi.

On the way home, Paul had to give Richard a few breaks because he was throwing up from so much tequila.

Reesh you overdid it again, you know I'm worried about you in situations like this.. you're not the youngest anymore.

Richard just nodded at the fact that he could see him, but immediately passed out and fell to the ground.

Paul was startled but immediately reacted, turned him on his side and waited to see if he would vomit after a minute, still nothing, so he threw him on his shoulders and dragged him to the back seats of the car.

Richard.. Richard... Why are you doing this, you know I love you, you can't do this to me.. Paul said to the void while he was driving.. Richard just moaned something and did it like that about five more times before they both reached his house.

Paul parked in front of the house and pulled Richard out of the car and dragged him inside. He took off his vomited T-shirt and stared at his semi-naked body. Ah Richard you have no idea how much I love you..

How kindly he put Richard to bed, covered him with a duvet and put a glass of water on the bedside table and sat on the his for a while. He watched Reesh asleep, how he breathed softly and felt a sense of safety near Richard..

Sorry Richard I have to leave you tonight.. he immediately got up and walked over to him and gave him a little kiss on the forehead.. He immediately turned and left his house.