processing

Morning

Schneider was the first to wake up, he saw Oliver sleeping next to him, so he let him sleep. Schneider looked at his cell phone to see what time it was, he was surprised because it was a little after six am. Schneider decided to go see if Till was awake with the boys, when he walked into the living room he saw Till lying on the couch with the TV on.

"are you awake too? Schnei asked Till

"Yea for a while i can't sleep well.. I worry about Rich.. I think you do too.

Till looked at Schneider and Schnei just nodded in agreement.

"Look, we are somewhat responsible for what happens between Paul And Reesh, but don't you want to see how our lovers are doing? Schneider asked curiously

"Of course I want to, I'll go check in case they're awake let's tell them we just wanted to make sure everything was ok, okay?*Till gigglet

Till and Schnei slowly crept towards the bedroom, when Till opened the door he saw something that surprised him but pleasantly. Richard was lying on his back and Paul was on Richard's chest and his hands were under Richard's sweatshirt on his back to hug him better, Richard had one hand in Paul's hair and the other on Paul's back. Both were still asleep when Schneider saw it, you could tell that he regretted making fun of them before.

"Do you regret it too? Schnei asked Till

"Regret what? Till responded

"That we laughed at them..

"I regret it, yeah. I've known them for a of years and I always thought they were just good friends and that they just had a fling, but now when I see them lying together..

"They really love each other, right? Schnei smiled

Schneider and Till closed the door and walked back into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"Hey Schnei.. I understand Paul and Richard.. they love eachother And that's good..

'I understand them too, finally maybe Richard will be happy. *Schnei smiled

"but you don't understand it like I do. Till looked Down

"You act like you've ever dated a guy Till* Schneider started laughing and looked at Till but Till didn't laughed

"Till..?

Schneider stopped laughing and looked straight at Till

"yes schneider i dated a man for a while. If you want to laugh, I won't stop you go ahead.

Schneider remained seated, just looking at Till in confusion

"You..? With a guy..? When..? With who..?

"You couldn't know him, his name was Walter. But I didn't want to go public with him because the media would expose us.. that's why we broke up but I still love him.. Till kept looking at the ground as if he saw Walter there

"why didn't you tell us.. wait.. Walter..? Like the doctor?

"IT was the doctor. Yea he is Walter.. Till said sadly

"Till, I'm sorry.. I didn't know that..

"Nobody knows except Richard, I told him recently.. that's why I can understeand them.. But don't worry about it, you'd better wake Oliver up and go to our studio and call flake, I'll take care of those two here. We have a lot to discuss.

Schneider went to wake up Ollie, he got dressed and went home with Schneider to get ready for the studio thing.Till waited for the boys to wake up, it was already around seven in the morning.