Oh Richard

It was already afternoon when Ollie was on his way to see Richard, and Till and the others were a little ahead.

"Olli do you think Richard is okay..?

"I dont know Paul.. He is capable of anything.. we can only hope..

There was a long silence in the car..

Meanwhile, Till and the others were arguing about whether they had made the right turn. Of course by then Olli and Paul had overtaken them..

As they were approaching their destination it was almost dark.. they saw a hill in front of them and Paul became even more nervous than before..

"Ollie.. what if he is no longer alive.. Paul asked fearfully..

"he'll be fine don't worry Paul..

But Oliver knew he was just lying to himself.. Paul and Olli were already parked in the parking lot on the hill, looking around to see where Richard might be. Paul took the crutches from the car that Oliver had brought to him in the car from Richard and went to look a little further.. But it was already dark and he couldn't see much. But as he walked past Richard's favorite view, he felt wet under his feet.

"Ew what Is this.. it didn't rain after all..
Ollie! Come shine a flashlight here!

Oliver took the emergency flashlight out of the car and went after Paul.. both of them were horrified when they found out what Paul actually stepped on..

"RICHARD!!! *Paul shouted

Paul stepped into the pool of blood that had flowed out of Richard. Richard was all white and cold.. and almost not even breathing.. hard to tell if he was still breathing at all..Oliver immediately closed the wound on his leg, which was still bleeding a little, and Paul tried to wake Richard up..

"Richard, please don't leave me here, wake up.. please.. *paul cried

Oliver called 911 and said what he knew, meanwhile Paul noticed that Richard had a spoon and an injection next to him... and a belt wrapped around his arm.. Richard had overdosed and was now foaming at the mouth..

"Richard you bastard!! Wake up! *Paul yelled

Oliver told Paul that it would be faster if they drove him themselves, so Paul limped into the car and Oliver carried the nearly dead Richard into the car. Paul sat in the back seat and placed Richard's cold head on his lap. The whole way he stroked his hair and whispered how much he loved him. Paul was kissing his forehead the whole way.. When they finally arrived at the hospital, the doctors said it was too late.

YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!! Start reviving him immediately or I will revive him here myself!!! Paul shouted

The doctors didn't hesitate and immediately started putting him back together First they injected Richard with adrenaline and then started the transfusion together with the heart massage, meanwhile two doctors were experiencing his cuts.

After a few minutes, the rest of the group appeared at the door, so how is he?!

"The doctors didn't even want to revive him anymore due to brain damage because he doesn't have enough blood and oxygen.. So, theoretically, we are waiting for when they confirm his death.." Oliver said

'How dare you say that! *Paul cried in agony

They all hugged Paul and apologized him.. After half an hour, the doctor came out of the operating room.

"Good evening, I'm Dr. Walter And.. Till? What are you doing here?

"My friend is dying here, what would you say I'm doing here? *Till snapped