why did i feel it

Paul woke me up when the movie was over and ask me if i wanna go to smoke. I said yes of course.

"Look Paul i'm sorry for how i treated you right Now but i dont feel okay i feel alone And you know." He said looked into Paul's eyes.

"Richard if you want i can stay a couple days with you, we can do more riffs And just be ourselves if you know what i mean" He said and smiled ať Richard

"Paulie that would be good i need someone around me right now"

After some time and talking, the guys said that they will go for a walk around Berlin and then go to a restaurant for dinner, then they went home and as soon as they arrived at the house Paul asks.

"Hey Richard, where can I sleep?"

"OH..i just have coach and my bed, Its your choice" then he laught like a psycho but with sarcasm.

"Okay i take the bed with you" Paul said seriously

"Okay then go to the shower and I caught the sheets on the bed"

After they both showered, Richard thought.

Richard: Why would Paul want to stay with me after I yelled at him.. why does he want to be in the same bed with me? Yes, it is logical that the bed is more comfortable than the couch, but still..

But then Paul spoke up.
"Hey Richard, have you ever wondered why we get along so well? Do you think we're just good friends?"

"Yea Paul i think, why?" Richard looked into Paul's glowing eyes .

"I don't know Richard, I just think it's strange.."

"Okay Paul that's all okay go to sleep please i try go to sleep too."Richard said sleepily

"Okay Richard *my darling*"

"What did you say?" Richard said curiously

"nothing Reesh and good night.."Paul said as if nothing

"Good night Paulie"

"Good night Reeshe"

I'm sorry this chapter is shorter but I have a hungover and it's half past four in the morning xd