Richard?

Morning

Paul was the first who woke up, he didn't notice it but for a moment he felt richard's hand on his hips and his breath on his neck. It gave him goosebumps, but he had never been happier before.

Paul: okay okay.. what happened.. Oh shit.. I told him.. but what am I doing at his house.. and why he cuddle me.. what I feel is what I feel?.. He told me he wasn't gay.

As Paul was thinking, Richard just woke up and observed his confused look.

Good morning Paulie are you feel better?
"Yea.. yea.. Richard please tell me what happened, we slept together?"
No Paul you fall asleep in car so I carried you to bed.*Richard said in surprise, he thought Paul wouldn't speak so scared*
Have you been drinking Paul? *Hehe*
"Yes.."
Paul you are a calf, you could have discussed all this with me yesterday.. as I carried you from the car I was thinking. You always took care of me when I got drunk, when I gave you that kiss it was a nice feeling. I love you Paul but I'm going to need more time to think..

Paul looked at Richard blankly and said nothing.

Look, Paul, don't you want to be with me today, you can sleep here, I'm always happy to see you here*He smiled*

"That sounds very nice Richie"

It took Paul a long time to process what had happened, but he wouldn't trade anything for waking up next to Richard..
The boys rolled around in bed all day, but then Richard thought they could go with the band to their cabin in the woods to distract their thoughts. And Paul said yes.

Paul called everyone if they have time and everyone had time. A few hours passed and the boys were already on their way, Richard with Paul Schneider with ollie and Till with Flake. As soon as the boys reached the place, they were greeted by a beautiful log cabin with a terrace.

Till was listing the rooms as there are only 3

"Richard with Paul, Schneider with Flake And me with Olli.. okay?!"

Paul smiled as soon as Till finished his sentence and shouted "yes!!"
Richard looked at him and rolled his eyes, but he was smiling ať Paul.

"Alright guys so now unpack and I'm going to start a campfire" *Schneider announced*

The boys unpacked in their rooms and each took a bottle of alcohol and went to see Schneider.

Richard: Ollie how are you, right now? Good??

Ollie: Yes Richie everything is great, what about you?

Richard: i have a problem with love, someone loves me but i dont know if i can give the love back..

Ollie: if you love that person what stops you? Let me think, you right?

Richard: yes.. but i will try Ollie

Ollie: you know your answer then.

Richard: thank you Ollie youre the best!

After this conversation Richard and Ollie joined the others and chatted and get drunk, as time went on it was late ať night and the boys decided to go to bed.

Look, Paul, we're left alone, I can tell you that. I have a weakness for you.. you know i just realize i like you Paul.. for a long time..

Paul's eyes lit up and his smile that he gave to Richard was So warm..

Richard didn't hesitate and took Paul's head and kissed him passionately, Paul immediately returned the kiss.

Paul i know we Are drunk but.. i want you so bad.*He said passionately*

"I don't know Richie.."

Please Paulie i want you.."Richard begged*

"Richard I... I.. I want you too"*Paul smiled at him..

Richard took Paul's hand and led him to their room. Both boys were horny and they wanted each other. Richard threw Paul on the bed, Paul start to sigh lightly. Richard began kissing his neck romantically. Paul just moaned softly with enjoy. As Richard kissed Paul's neck Paul tried to remove Richard's black shirt and pants.

Paulie do you wanna little help?*Richard said teasingly*

"No I'm good mister Kruspe" He said with joy

After a while it worked for Paul and they both sighed in excitement. Paul want to suck Richard's dick but Richard had a little surprise for Paulchan. He was preparing Paul's dick with his hands As he kissed his neck he began to trail down. Richard gently bite his nipple and Paul moan so loud that Richard looked at him if He Is okay. As he was getting closer to where he was headed, he knelt down on one knee on the bed, leaned over Paul's head and whispered.. And now relax my boy.. He leaned back and started smoking Paul's cock As Richard put it in his mouth, Paul gripped the sheets tightly with his hands and moaned with pleasure, Richard started to speed up and Paul started to moan more And more loudly. Richard wanted to look into Paul's eyes when he came to orgasm So he grabbed his dick in his right hand, grabbed Paul by the neck with his left hand and kissed him slowly. Now that Richard was doing hand job he could speed up even more, Paul couldn't take it anymore and his body froze for a moment and he could only make a loud moan. Richard's hand was now full of white warm liquid and Paul couldn't do anything but exhale and look at Richard who wasn't done yet.

Do you like it Paulie?*Richard said proudly*

"Y-y-e-ah" *He sighed*

Richard climbed onto the bed behind Paul, lay on his back and instructed Paul to start smoking his dick. Paul did, Richard moaned slightly and Paul smiled.

Paul..*Richard moaned*

Paul could already feel Richard's cock getting bigger and Richard grabbed Paul's head and pushed him down as hard as he could. Paul squirmed a little but Richard so easily moaned, that Paul was glad that Richard was happy.

Paulie you can stop now.*He said with satisfaction*

Paul obeyed and Richard sat him on top of him.

Okay Paulie we will try something new okay??

"Anything for you Reesh"

So Richard nodded and carefully puts his cock in Paul's butt. Paul winced at first but then relented. Richard got goosebumbs all over his body and sighed in satisfaction. Richard told Paul that he could lie on him, that he would do all the work. Paul was very happy to listen and wait to see what would happen. Richard wraps one hand around his stomach and with the other grabs his shoulder. Richard began to slowly put his dick in and out. Paul jerked slightly but Richard's pleasure didn't stop so he pressed Paul harder and Paul moaned his name slowly. Richard just kissed him on shoulder and he continued on.

So what about this Paulie? I think you are doing a great job again.

*Paul just moaned* "Faster Reesh"

Okay then Paulie I will enjoy this..

He pressed Paul against him and started thrusting hard and fast. Richard moaned "Paul" And Paul moaned "R-e-e-sh-e"
Richard grabbed Paul and out of nowhere he turned him onto all fours He grabbed Paul's hips and started thrusting faster and faster. Paul's arms buckled and he was only supporting himself on his elbows, Richard was on his knees and lightly strangled him by the neck with his right hand. Richard sighed and moaned hard but Paul's body was already exhausted.

Don't worry Paul hold on a little longer. *Richard moaned*

When he finished he let out a very loud moan and his body shook in a spasm of orgasm as he thrust into Paul one last time and he just sighs..
Richard took Paul and laid him on his back, kissed him and whispered "thank you for the letter Paulie" Paul was now full of Richard's warm cum. Richard hugged Paul tightly and started kissing him passionately all over his body.

"Reesh this was the best sex i ever had.." *Paul said exhausted*

Richard told Paul that without him he would never have realized what he had..
Paul I love you my boy..
"Me too Richie me too."

Richard then covered Paul with blanket, and cuddled him until morning, kissing him all over his neck and back while he slept.