5

It had been a few days since the purple haired boy last made an appearance but Changbin found him later in his neighbours garden, helping with her garden. She was quite an elderly lady and watched as Felix worked, holding out a cup of water in case he needed it. He worked his way across the garden, mowing the lawn and repotting plants, the sweat seeping into the tank top on his back, making it cling to his skin. He held the tools skillfully like he knew what he was doing and it intrigued Changbin to no end. He watched as Felix pushed the hair out of his face with his forearm, hand occupied by a dirty glove. Entranced, Changbin stared shamelessly. The sound of knocking on his door snapped him out of his trance, ripping him to reality and shaking him awake.

Opening the door, Changbin grunted at the person standing in front of him.

"Chan."

"C'mon Bin, do you have to greet me like that every damn time I come over?"

"Yes. It's a legal requirement."

"Anyway I wanna hang out cause I'm bored,' Chan spoke, shuffling out of his shoes and tugging the slippers on. He walked in and flopped down on the couch in Changbins living room.

"Aight just invite yourself in then," Changbin whispered to himself with a shrug.

"What do you even do here all day? You have no games and no food," Chan said, head already sticking into the fridge, searching for anything edible.

"I didn't ask you to come over!" Changbin laughed. "Go stare out the window if you're bored!"

Not expecting Chan to actually do it, Changbin was rather surprised when Chan spoke, a low whistle escaping him.

"Damn if I got this view, I'd get rid of all my games and food too."

Changbin moved to the window, following Chan's eyes to the boy he was watching not even ten minutes ago, still tending to the garden but now shirtless, tank thrown carelessly around his neck.

What the–

"Chan stop, that's creepy."
"You act as though that is not your exact type and that you weren't staring out of your window at him before being  interrupted by me knocking on your door."

Changbin just stared blankly.

"No way. You actually were."

"I-I wasn't!" Changbin cursed at himself. He could already feel his face getting hot.

"You are the worst liar I've ever seen in my life."

"Shove off, I know you like that one boy down at the corner store!"

It was Chan's turn to flush.
"Whatever," he mumbled.

Changbin stole one last glance before closing the curtain and turning to the other.

"I'm hungry, let's get takeout."

"Good! I'm fucking starving."

What a helpful boy.