23

Chan had an idea. That was never a good thing.

As Changbin passed through the town he was instructed by the older to pull over in a small car park.  Obeying silently, he parked the car, wondering what Chan was up to. Chan led the way to a tattoo parlour not too far from where they had parked.

"What are you up to now Chan?" Changbin spoke.
"Why do you always assume I'm up to something criminal?"

"You look like the type," Felix piped up.
"I do not!" Chan retaliated. "Anyway, I'm in a destructive mood so I wanna get a piercing. Anyone else want one? I'll gladly pay."

"Ooh yeah! I've been wanting to get a vertical labret for ages now!" Felix said.

"Awesome! That would look crazy cool!" Chan complimented. "What about you Binnie?"

"Nah I'm good, I have a really low pain tolerance."

"Aw c'mon hyung! It'll be good! I'm thinking..." Felix said before holding his hands up to Changbin's face in a picture frame. "I reckon an eyebrow. What do you think Channie hyung?"

"I think that would be perfect Lixie," Chan agreed with him.

"Guys please I'll cry."

"Even better."

"You fuckin' masochist."

<...>

"I can't fucking do this." Changbin said, squeezing Felix's hand so tight that his knuckles went white. The other two had their piercings in, Felix's vertical labret and Chan's nostril and were now gleaming at him.

"It's okay hyung I believe in you!"

"I can't believe I let you idiots convince me to do this."

"You love us Binnie," Chan teased.

In no time, the piercer approached him and rubbed his eyebrow with iodine, cleansing the area and staining it a brownish yellow colour.
"You'll feel a pinch and then I just have to put the jewellery in," she informed a sweating Changbin.

"Aight then, go ham I guess."

Changbin really was miserable.

He tried his best not to flinch when the needle pierced his skin, finding the pain a lot more intense than 'a pinch' but he put up with it.

After it was in, he looked at himself in the mirror, a bit surprised with the outcome. Soon, a bouncy Felix joined him.

"Woah Binnie hyung! You look so badass!" Felix said, his face overwhelmed with adoration.

"I don't feel like it, I nearly fucking cried that shit hurt so much."

"It's okay! You did so well! I'm proud of you," Felix said, wrapping his arms around Changbin.

Okay, maybe it wasn't all bad.

What a comforting boy.