28

Changbin woke up the next morning happily cuddled into Felix's neck. Giving him a quick peck on his collarbone, he sat up and stretched out his arms only to be pulled back down by Felix.

"Mmm no." The boy was barely awake but seemed to notice the absence of the older.

"I'm right here Lix."

"Come back," the younger whined, pulling Changbin closer and cuddling up to his broad chest.

"Alright, I'll give you five minutes but then we have to get up and have breakfast."

Felix let out a low hum and all Changbin could do was chuckle.

The five minutes wasn't enough for Felix who whined again when he was shaken awake.

"C'mon lovely, you promised," Changbin spoke softly.

"Nooo."

"Alright then," Changbin spoke, getting out of bed and picking Felix up, supporting his back and the back of his knees.

"Ahh! Put me down!" Felix squealed, clinging to Changbin's neck.

"Nope," the older teased but sat him down on the kitchen bench while he made breakfast.

"Wow Binnie! I'm amazed every time you cook," Felix said, shoving mouthful after mouthful in his mouth.

"Guess I'll have to cook more for us then." In which Felix replied with a happy smile. He could look at that smile for years, the way it seemed to light up the room and shimmer even in the dark.

"So, boyfriend, what do you want to do today?" Felix asked, chin propped up on his hand and staring into Changbin's dark eyes. He could see a faint blush appear on the older's cheeks and that made him smile.

"B-boyfriend?" Changbin stuttered.

"Yes boyfriend."

"Well, we could go do boyfriend things? We could go on a nice date somewhere."

"Sounds perfect Bin, where do you want to go?"

"There's a place that I've never been to, but I wanted to go with someone."
"Yeah? What is it?"

"Changdeokgung Palace. I've heard that the secret gardens are especially nice this time of year."

"That sounds perfect, hyung! Let's go!" Felix said, clapping his hands excitedly.

The pair piled into the car, starting the music then making their way. Felix's music was playing loudly through their ears and Changbin was more than happy to sing and dance along to the poppy girl group songs, trying his best not to crash into poles and other cars while Felix laughed loudly beside him.

Eventually, the two made it to the palace in one piece. They walked up the steps and Changbin chuckled as Felix stared at his surroundings, mouth wide open and eyes bulging. Sure, Felix was Korean but he had been living in Australia since he was young. When he was living here previously, he never went to any historical sites or anything so this was amazing. Changbin nearly had to drag Felix inside because he was so fascinated with the outside.

"Imagine how cool it'll be on the inside Lix," Changbin said in a desperate attempt to get Felix inside. The boy was bouncing with excitement, clinging to Changbin's arm and pulling him along to see all the different things inside.

Changbin beamed.

What a dear boy.