20

Arriving at his parents place was like a breath of fresh air. The two hour long drive made his legs whine and crack as he got out of his car, scared he would fall over. He was getting old, and he was only 23. He helped the others with their bags, well, Felix's at least. He pulled Chan's out of the boot and dropped it onto the gravel, making him walk around to pick it up.

"I get no respect in this damn household."

"Christopher Bang Chan." He heard a voice say from the door. He looked up and saw Changbin's mum standing there, her arms folded over her chest and one eyebrow raised at him.

"Mrs Seo!" Chan yelled, running to her and giving her a great big hug.

"Chan my baby!"

"She definitely loves him more than me," Changbin whispered to Felix who just giggled at him, sending shockwaves through his heart so quickly that he thought he was going to collapse into a  puddle on the floor.

"And who's this young man?" Changbin's mum said moving to Felix and giving him a warm hug.

"Mum, this is my friend Lee Felix, we became friends a few months ago. He's the one I told you about."

"C'mon it's been like a year already," Chan interrupted.

"It's been six months Chan hyung," Felix responded before Changbin could punch the eldest. Sure it had been quite a few months but Changbin wasn't ready to admit how close they'd gotten in such a short period of time.

"Ah, well I hope my baby Changbin takes care of you very well."

"He does, Mrs Seo! Very well! He always makes sure I eat enough and sometimes he lets me sleep over," Felix beamed as he gushed about his friend who was now staring at the ground in embarrassment.

"Well that's very good then."

"Mmm," Felix said, beaming at her.

"Of course, now you guys can head upstairs and drop your stuff in Changbin's room and I'll have lunch ready in 10 minutes."

A chorus of okay's sounded before the trio trudged inside, heading up the stairs with their backpacks and dropping them in Changbin's room that, seemingly, hadn't been touched since he moved out all those years ago. Trophies and posters and photos were stuck to his wall, showing off his achievements and a proud boy next to his family. Felix took extra careful note of the boy's smiling face that hadn't changed a bit.

"Binnie~ you were so cute," Felix whined, grabbing Changbin's face and squishing his cheeks together between his palms.

"Yeah what happened?" Chan joked, receiving a kick to the shins from Felix before dropping to the ground dramatically and holding his leg. "Yah! I was kidding."

"My Binnie is still so cute," Felix smiled, watching as the boy in his hands looked away shyly and did his best to hide his red face. A muffled just kiss already was definitely not heard around the room and instead ignored, Felix offering Chan another painful kick.

"Jesus Christ Felix stop," Chan said exasperated. Felix stuck his tongue out and let go of Changbin. Changbin's mum then yelled out, signalling that lunch was ready.

As the trio made their way down the stairs, Chan dragged Changbin a bit behind, out of earshot of Felix.

"Are you going to make a move this weekend?"

"Maybe if you'd shut your big mouth I wouldn't be so embarrassed and I would do it but alas, your mouth remains open."

"I have no friends."

How was he supposed to make a move with Chan breathing down his throat every two seconds?

What an annoying boy.