36

The boys all sat along the lookout, legs dangling over the railing as they ate their ice-creams, towels draped over their shoulders. They had been there all day so the sun was lowering over the water, painting the sky with bright pigments that shone onto the boys' faces.

"What a day," Felix said, breaking the silence, stretching his arms out above his head.

"Tell me about it," Chan replied, throwing his arms loosely around Jeongin and snuggling into his side. It was Jeongin's turn with the camera and he filmed them sitting together, making sure to get the sunset in the background

"My arms hurt so bad, who knew that swimming was so painful," Minho groaned as Jisung laughed beside him.

"Maybe you just don't get enough exercise."

"Are you calling me fat?"

"Jisung I can't believe you right now!"

"I didn't even say anything?!"

<...>

"Jesus Christ Hyunjin can you at least try to get some sand off you before getting in the car?" Chan groaned.

"It's not my fault it keeps fucking multiplying out of my ass."

"Okay and your language rights have been revoked."

"Minnie, can you beat up Chan for me? He's being mean!"

"I totally would but I'm tired so I'll just rest on you instead," Seungmin responded with a chuckle.
"Hmph fine," Hyunjin huffed, snuggling up to his boyfriend and quickly falling asleep.

The trip back to the hotel was a relatively quiet one. Most of the passengers were asleep and Chan had taken the liberty of turning down the music so they could rest peacefully much to Felix's dismay. The younger still had so much energy so Chan agreed to play cards with him back at the hotel.

In the end, Changbin had decided to join the pair in the common room, opting to lay on the couch behind them as the pair sat on the floor, dealing out the uno cards.

"Bin, do you want me to deal you in?" Chan asked.

"Nah that's okay, I'll just watch for the first round."

"You can film too!" Felix said, handing him the video camera.
"Alrighty then." Once Chan was done dealing the cards, the pair picked up their cards and shuffled them around, putting them in order.

"Blue seven." Chan placed down a card.

"Yellow seven."

"Why the FUCK would you change it to yellow?"

"Shut up."

"Yellow two."

"Green two."

"Will you stop changing the colour damnit!"

"Ehhh, no, draw 2."

"Fuck you, pick up 4."

"Ha, pick up 8!"

"Pick up, 12!" Chan said, placing the draw 4 down, making Felix's mouth open wide.

"What the fuck?!."

"C'mon Felix, pick 'em up!"

Felix's hand dragged towards the pile as he counted out 12. Even Changbin was laughing at this point and he didn't understand the game at all.

"Seriously Chan go to hell."

"Love you too Felix."

What an unusual trio.