14

Changbin was grabbing out food for himself, getting ready to cook dinner, when he heard a knock on the door. He knew it was Felix because Chan always made up some elaborate pattern to bang on the only piece of wood that kept him out of his apartment.

Opening the door, he was met with the smiley boy who was now walking normally, no bright pink leg cast in sight.

"Your foot?"

"It's all better now!" The boy grinned impossibly wider before showing off a high kick that he no doubt learned at taekwondo when he was younger.

"Put that down and come in," Changbin said, grabbing his foot and forcing it down.  Felix complied, dropping his bag at the front door and following the older inside.

"Ooh whatcha making?" Felix said, poking around at the food sitting out on the bench.

"Dinner. I only got out enough stuff for one but if you wanted to stay then I'll get out more."

"Oh no I don't want to impose–."

"Shut up, you're staying."

"Why ask if you're just gonna tell me what to do anyway?"

"It's polite."

Felix hmphed before sitting on the bench next to the ingredients and watching Changbin get to work.

20 minutes later, Felix was drooling. The food sat in front of him and he almost felt like a criminal for wanting to eat it. Changbin didn't have that issue as he wolfed down his own portion, taking small sips of the beer he had purchased previously. Taking a pause, he looked up at Felix, his food and drink untouched.

"Is it bad? Oh no. Are you a vegetarian? Or do you not like this beer? I should've asked, I'm sorry," Changbin panicked and made a move to remove the plate in front of the other.

"No no hyung it's nothing like that! It's just, it's so fancy? Do you eat like this all the time?"

"Yeah I guess. I mean, I'm a chef so it's just what I'm used to."

"A chef huh?"

"Yeah."

"That's hot."

"I literally hate you."

3 cans of beer and 6 shots of soju later, the pair were sitting at the table talking. Changbin had assumed the seat next to Felix and was in the process of grabbing his hand and threading his fingers through his own, fiddling carefully with them while letting his head rest on the taller's shoulder.

Felix giggled at that as Changbin's soft hair brushed his cheek.

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Shh sleep." Changbins eyes fluttered closed.
"Hyung no! Wake up sleepy head! I'm bored!"

"Yah, quiet down or I'll get a headache!"

"C'mon hyung! Get up!" Felix said, using all his strength to stand up and take Changbin with him, holding him upright and moving him to the lounge room. Plopping the older down on the couch, he moved to grab the remote and turn on the TV, going to YouTube and typing something in the search bar.

"Juust Dancue?" Changbin slurred, his English muddling up and he confused his letters.

"Just Dance hyung! It's very popular in Australia and it's so fun! C'mon get up so we can dance!"

"Eh lazy."

"Suit yourself," Felix said, clicking on one of the dances and moving back from the screen. As the dance started, Felix swayed in time with the person on the screen, perfectly mirroring the dancer and all Changbin could do was stare. He was a very good dancer but Changbin would rather die than admit it out loud.