𝙸𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚎

Kelly hadn't felt that kind of panic in a long time. That feeling of pure fear. Stella and Otis had been trapped upstairs with ammunition flying. Kelly was desperate to get to her. Boden was ordering him to stay put. Cruz was also desperately trying to go in as his best friend was also trapped. Kelly liked Otis of course but in that moment he was only thinking of the woman he was in love with (whether he was willing to admit it yet or not) all logical thinking had gone out the window. He was getting to her, even if that meant going against direct orders. He knew he would definitely face consequences. He just didn't care in that moment. He needed to save her. To remove her from imminent danger m. Kelly barreling into the house. Seeing Stella's radio had gotten hit but so relieved she hadn't been it. At that point concentrating on getting Otis to safety as he hadn't been so lucky and had debris lodged into his neck.

At the hospital. Kelly had to face consequences from Boden, who was seeing red at Kelly's reckless behaviour. Everyone knew including Boden that Kelly cared about Stella immensely. Knowing he had feelings for her as more than a friend even if he wasn't willing to admit it. Regardless, his actions could have ended badly.

"I can't go through this again"

He had lost his best friend Shay. He had lost his girlfriend Anna. No matter what their relationship status was. Kelly knew he wouldn't survive losing Stella. After Boden tore him a new one, Kelly realized he could not think objectively when it came to Stella m. Fear took over. He felt he had to distance himself because when things got really real or hard, that was the Kelly Severide way. So, of course he avoided Stella. Only having short conversations if he had to. Kelly knew he couldn't keep going on this way after Casey called him out. Knowing how much he loved Stella. The problem was he was never going to be able to think clearly when she was in danger. Those words haunted Kelly. "That feeling, that connection won't go away just because you don't want it to be there"

Molly's was closed. Stella was there completing inventory. Kelly walked in, not entirely sure how he was going to approach telling Stella how he was feeling. As soon as he walked up to Stella the only thought that came to him was how irresistible Stella was to him. Without saying a word she was breaking his brain. He invited her to lunch, still not knowing what he was going to say and then...

"For once just tell me what your feeling"

Kelly was left speechless. His lips crashing into hers. Passion and lust taking over. It didn't matter that they were in the middle of Molly's. Neither one of them could stop what had been plaguing them for months, hell even years when they were hooking up casually.

As they both got redressed.

"Well that was unexpected. Considering you have barely talked to me in the past few days"

"Stella, I'm so sorry. During the call. All rational questions thinking escaped me. After getting chewed out by Boden, which I rightfully deserved, I realized when it came to you. I have absolutely no objectivity. The scary thing is I wouldn't do anything differently. That terrifies me. Denying how I have been feeling just isn't working anymore. Stella, you are ruining me in the best way. I could keep rambling on how I'm feeling but it come down to one thing. I want to. I need to be with you. You have snuck into my heart for so long now and this feeling is never gonna go away. As much as I love our friendship, it has now gone way beyond that for me now"

"FINALLY. I have felt the same way for so long too, Kelly. I was just scared you didn't feel the same way"

"I know communicating is hard for me. Stel, hear me when I say. You are it for me. My beautiful girl"

"So we are going to take this jump? Because I am all in"

"All in Stella Kidd. All in"