𝚉𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜

Kelly would go and work on OFI cases often. Usually with Seager. It never bothered Stella much. However, lately she was really noticing how well they worked together. She had witnessed Seager giving Kelly googly eyes for some time now. It just seemed lately Seager was calling for him to come assist her at whatever hour. Seager had been hurt which truck had been called to. Kelly and Cruz were there assisting. Stella had seen the closeness and for the first time she was feeling jealous. She completely trusted Kelly but it didn't curb her insecurities. She could see Seager's attraction to Kelly, hell she wasn't even trying to hide it anymore. So brazen. It was making Stella crazy. Stella found herself venting to Kylie. Rambling, not able to stop herself. Stella would ramble when she was nervous or something was eating away at her.

Stella never wanted to be that girlfriend. She was never a jealous person. She just couldn't help it anymore. Kelly and her had just gotten through a rough patch after she returned from her GOF trip. Kelly had worked on multiple cases with Seager but given how Stella had ghosted him during the end of her trip. If she brought up Seager recently. He would snap at her. Not because something was going on but Stella not having the right to question anything when she wasn't communicating. Kelly reminding her, he wasn't given a chance to tell her about working on cases with Seager. Stella felt it was a no win situation. She would just have to let it go.

Kelly returned home after wrapping up a case with Seager. Hearing how Stella had recruited Mason to be the new member on her team. Kelly proud of his fiancée for going after the right fit. As he was strutting towards her, crashing his lips into hers. Stella pushing him away for a moment. Questioning if he was going to get called away while enjoying some sexy time.

"I'm exactly where I want to be"

Later, much later after a much needed love making session. Kelly had seen Stella while Seager was around and knew she was bothered. Honestly, he didn't blame her either. It would bring out his insecurities as well. Remembering Tyler. Knowing he was in love with Stella. It caused so much turmoil which was one factor leading up to their breakup. Well, how was this different. Seager definitely wanted Kelly it was blankly obvious. So of course this would make Stella a little insecure.

"Stella. I need you to know something"

"Ummm. Ok"

"No matter how many cases I work on with Seager. I will always come home to you. Wanting you. My passion starts and lies with you. I am only attracted to you. She is and will ever only be a co worker. Strictly platonic. I hope you truly believe that"

"I do, Kelly. It just bothers me sometimes and brings out some insecurities"

"Stella. I don't ever want you to feel that way. I have so much passion and love for you. Seriously, when I see you. Anytime, anywhere. I am so attracted to you, only you. That is never going to change"

"Thank you babe. I will let it go. Guess I can't really blame her for being attracted to you. God knows how lucky I am to have you as my man"

"She can look all she wants, Stel. But only you get the goods"

Stella knowing Kelly only had eyes for her. She trusted him. Seager would never be a threat.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙰𝙱𝙲'𝚂 𝚂𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚛𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚂𝚝𝚢𝚕𝚎 🎉