𝚇𝚘𝚇𝚘

Kelly didn't exactly know how he would propose to Stella. He knew when the timing seemed right he would just go for it. He knew he needed to get a ring and he would very soon. He hadn't anticipated it the moment would come in the middle of a call, a blazing warehouse fire. When Stella joined Kelly to help him as he was alone trying to fend off the inferno. As they started breaking windows. Questioning Stella for not going with her team.

"Im never gonna leave you, don't you get that by now"

There it was. The moment he had waited for. This was it. Kelly not giving a shit they were in the middle of a fire. This was their moment. Ripping off his helmet and mask. Getting down on one knee. Stella looking down at him, also ripping her helmet and mask off. It happened. The great Kelly Severide down on one knee asking Stella Kidd to be his wife. Stella said yes. No reservations.

After shift, two lovebirds left drapped all over each other. Still, no one knowing Kelly recklessly proposed in the middle of a fire. They would tell everyone at 51 in due time and maybe leave out some of the finer details. Tonight, was just about them. Spend quality time together in newly engaged bliss.

After many passionate sessions of love making. Both exploring each other bodies from head to toe.

"Kelly. Today was perfect. I don't want it to ever end"
"It will only get better"

"You know we have a whole 4 days off. I don't even have a shift at Molly's for a couple days. What ever will we do with all this free time?"

"Oh I can think of a couple things"

"Oh Kelly Severide, you are such a charmer"

"Stella Kidd, you haven't seen nothing yet. I plan on spending the next couple of days ravishing you, all well peppering you with many hugs and kisses. Never leaving this bed"

"That sounds perfect"

As they looked forward to their future. Marriage and eventually kids. There was going to be plenty of hugs and kisses.