𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚜

To say Kelly was seeing red in the aftermath of their wedding night was an understatement. Pryma trying to reassure him that he is safe now. "I'm not worried about me. My wife was almost killed" That is what was consuming Kelly. His decision to pursue this could have gotten Stella killed. That thought alone made Kelly wanna scream. Knowing there was a dirty cop that divulged information on where the newlyweds were. Their wedding night had turned into a living nightmare. As he stood outside the loft returning home to his wife. He had to be thankful his wife was alive. She was here with him. Although, the guilt was still consuming him.

"Are you OK?"
"I could of got you killed"
"Don't do that"

After Stella had reassured her husband this was not his fault. He drapped himself into her lap. Stella knowing her husband needed comfort. Kelly clinging onto her tightly almost as if he would never be able to hold her ever again. Stella running her fingers through his hair, lightly massaging.

"Kelly. You need to really understand. This is not your fault. You were trying to keep people safe, like you always do. There is absolutely no way to know these assholes would be tipped off to where we were"

"I know Stel. I know. I just can't let go of the fact that because of me pursuing this that your life was in such peril danger. It breaks me knowing how close I was to losing you"

"Kelly. You didn't lose me. I'm right here. I'm here because you saved me. Stop, putting this guilt on yourself. It kills me seeing you suffer like this. We just need to try to move on from this. We are married now. I have never been so happy in my life. We aren't going to let Campbell take away our moment. We need to celebrate us being husband and wife"

"Im not used to being the one needing comfort in our relationship. That's usually my job. A job I take very seriously I might add."

"Well. We are a team. It's about time I returned the favour. You always take such good care of me. Every once in a while you need to let me take care of you too. Are we clear?"

"Copy"