𝚃𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑

Kelly had planned a special date for Stella. They had gotten back together. After a perfect reunion at the cabin. It had been literally perfect. Still, Kelly wanted to plan a special date night for her. Showing her just how much he loved her and how eternally grateful he was to have her back in his arms again. She was his girlfriend again. And he wasn't letting her get away ever again.

Stella was so happy to be back together with her love. She was broken and lonely without Kelly. Yes, she had ended things but she know saw that it was a good thing. The little break was everything they both needed to realize the love they had for one another. Both fighting for their relationship. She never for even one second stopped loving him. She knew he was her forever. So, getting back to this point was purely joyful.

Their date was amazing. Kelly took her to a beautiful restaurant along the pier. Which Donna had recommended. As they walked along the pier. The beautiful night sky shining down on the water. It was heavenly. Both basking in one another like love struck teenagers. Hand in hand they continued their evening stroll. As they stopped, looking into one another's eyes.

"Donna recommended it. Said to take someone there for a special occasion"
"What special occasion"
"You"

This man always had the right words to captivate Stella's heart.

"Kelly Severide. You always know the right thing to say to make me feel so special. You are such a charmer"

"Only for you"
"Stella. I am so grateful we are here right now in this moment. The torch I have for you will NEVER stop burning. I have and will never love someone the way I love you"

"Kelly, you are my shining light that will never dim. I love you more than anything. Thank you for fighting for us. Even through the hard days with us you never gave up. Always seeing the worth of us"

"Stel. We are forever and nothing including me is going to come between us ever again. I promise you"

"Right back at ya baby"

As they continued walking hand in hand. Knowing they were right back where they wanted to be. Many more special date nights to come in their future.