𝚂𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚊𝚕

Stella was feeling very nervous on the morning before shift. All the tension between Kelly and Stella had evaporated. They were back to them again. All had been forgiven. They were full steam ahead looking towards their future. That morning Stella had been rambling, which Kelly thought was adorable but he also knew she only got that way when she was nervous.

"Stella. Relax. Babe. Your gonna be great. Don't get in your head. You got this, Stella Kidd"

As they got the first call which all rigs had been called to. It was Stella's stage now. Her team encouraging her. She was in charge and they would be right behind her. Needing squads assistance with rescuing a man who was stuck in an escalator panel. No hesitation once they arrived at the call. Her ordering squad, including Kelly on what she needed from them. Kelly was overjoyed to take orders from his fiancée. The man had been successfully rescued. Receiving medical attention. After Stella ordered truck to pack up. Walking away from Kelly. He looked up and saw Boden who both had an elating smile on their faces, so proud of their girl. Kelly knew there was no reason for her to be nervous as once she was on a call, it would be just second nature for her.

Later, all the officers were trying to figure out a way to help Pelham who was being unfairly targeted as a means of revenge from a past mistake. Sarah, a firefighter had been pressured by an officer in much higher ranking to falsify a report to essentially end Pelhams career. This girl had been involved with helping Stella with her GOF program. With the assistance of commissioner Hill. Stella was able to talk with Sarah and allow her to see what women can accomplish in the CFD. Going through with something as serious as falsely accusing someone, trying to unjustly ruining a career would only hinder her future as a firefighter. Eventually, Sarah came around and rescinded her statement.

Everything came a head at the CFD gala. As Kelly walked Stella out to the balcony in the freezing cold Chicago night. As he told her how strong and brave she is. "I am the luckiest man in Chicago" and there it was to Stella's shock. Kelly pulled out a ring to put on her finger. Stella crying at this point. After everything they had been through. She had a beautiful ring on her finger symbolizing their love for one another and their future. On the road to getting married.

Later, at home. As they had a passionate round of love making. Stella admiring her new piece of jewelry on her left finger.

"I gotta say. I'm so impressed with this ring. It's so beautiful. Did you pick this out by yourself"

"I sure did"

"Nice work, Kelly Severide"

"Well it took me long enough to put a ring on your finger considering we have been engaged for months now. You deserve to have something beautiful, you know to match the person you are. The love of my life. I cannot wait to marry you, baby"

"Marrying you, my beautiful man is going to be the best day of my life and I can't wait for that day"

Falling asleep in pure bliss. Kelly and Stella knowing they had forever to look forward to.