My Engineer- May I Know The Meaning?

Flowers.

They were regarded as one of the most important things in the world.

All because everyone was born with a tattoo of flowers that would represent their relationship with their soulmate.

Of course that there were many people that would have the same flowers and not be soulmates but there is a certain feeling that tells you that it is that person when you met them.

Bohn always dreamed of meeting his soulmates, he loved to hear all the stories about soulmates even the sad and gruesome ones.

He never asked his parents the meaning of the flowers behind his ear, Bohn knew that they would tell him but there was always the case of them mistaking the flowers he had for others who looked similar so he never did it.

When he met his best friends, the five of them were idiots but they were loyal and loved each other equally(well, Boss and Mek loved each other a bit different since they were soulmates but that didn't disturb their friendship), Bohn was happy to see that they all would have a good relationship with their soulmates.

They found out that thanks to King who loved flowers and any type of plants.

Or more, it was because Bohn saw King looking at some flowers that looked similar to the ones behind his ear that made their friendship begin.

"May I know the meaning?" Bohn asked and King looked at him surprised before grinning

"Are they your flowers?" King asks and Bohn nods in agreement "Baby breaths, the smaller flowers, mean everlasting love while daisies mean innocence and loyal love" he answers and Bohn can't stop himself from smiling because he loves the meaning of his flowers

"I can't wait to meet my soulmate then" Bohn says and King laughs before saying that he also thought the same after he found out the meaning of his own flowers

And just a few seconds later, Boss açpeared dragging Mek and asked of King could also tell them the meaning of their matching flowers which led to Tee, who was passing near them, to ask why they were talking about their flowers instead of making their way home.

That's how their friendship started and that same day, they promised to help each other with their soulmates.

And now here is Bohn, looking at this beautiful but hot tempered boy who just punched him because Bohm woke him up.

Oh, Bohn knew for sure this boy was his soulmate and could already see why those flowers were theirs.

"So, Mr. Soulmate, what will you do to be forgiven after punching me?" Bohn asks as he verifies that he wasn't bleeding from his nose

"I-I'm sorry!" the boy says embarrassed "I will do anything!" he adds

"It's okay" Bohn says smiling and the boy looks confused "While this wasn't my dream meeting with my soulmate, I am happy to finally meet you" he adds

"...Me too" the boy mumbles and for Bohn he is already the cutest person in the world

"I'm Bohn, and you?"

"Duen"

"So you will do anything to be forgiven?"

"But you sai-"

"So?"

"...Uh, yes?"

"Then how about having lunch with me and my friends so we can get to know each other?"

"...Only if sometimes we have lunch with my friends"

"I'm more than open to that too or we can all have lunch together"

"That...that sounds good, P'Bohn"

"Let's exchange numbers then, N'Duen!"

"Of course"

Not the best first meeting but their love really was loyal and everlasting because nothing and no one was able to separate them till this date.

And Bohn was more than sure that especially after today, that not even the universe would be able to take his Duen from him.

"This still feels like a dream" Duen whispers as they lay in their bed and he looks in disbelief at the ring in his finger

"For me too, Mr. Husband" Bohn says kissing Duen's neck softly

"God, it feels so strange but also amazing to hear you call me that" Duen giggles as he kisses Bohn's hair

"I love it" Bohn says looking at Duen with eyes full of love and happiness "I love you, my daisy"

"I love you too, my angel"