2gether- It's you

He will turn 20 the next day.

He would find out who his soulmate was.

Tine couldn't wait to find out who his soulmate would be.

Maybe it would be Pear, the girl he liked at the moment, but whoever the girl was he would be happy with it.

.

.

.

Tine couldn't believe what he was seeing in front of him.

He expected anyone to be it but not...his fake boyfriend.

It was unexpected(or so he thought because everyone else was already expecting this).

"It's you" Tine mumbles as he looks in the mirror to see he was in Sarawat's body

He didn't know what to think about this.

Tine couldn't deny that he always thought Sarawat was handsome but he never thought that the other boy would be his soulmate.

Sarawat was just so beautiful, talented and amazing.

How could Tine ever think he could be comparable to him? He deserves someone much better than Tine.

Before his thoughts could go much more sad, Tine heard Sarawat's phone and went to see what it was about.

It was a message...from Tine's phone.

Even if he feared what Sarawat might say about them being soulmates, Tine opened the message.

I can't wait to finally be able to really court you and call you mine -Sarawat

Tine blushed at that, it seemed like Sarawat had no problem with them being soulmates...and Tine shouldn't have them either.

So, he will give a chance to his fake boyfriend and maybe he will finally gain a lover who understands and loves him.