3 Will Be Free- Will I be enough?

It shouldn't hurt so much, right?

His soulmate had the right to be with whoever he wanted.

But it did hurt.

Shin's heart cried every time he felt whenever someone touched his soulmate.

You would think that he could only be getting comfort or something like that but Shin felt any touch given by someone that was attracted to his soulmate and he felt where they were given so it was easy to guess what his soulmate was up to.

Shin was very unlucky when it came to his way to find his soulmate but thankfully he had James, his bestfriend, who was always there for him just like Shin was always there for James.

Things were normal enough until university, more specifically their second year.

They got a new student who, unfortunately for Shin, turned out to be his soulmate.

Oh, Shin certainly didn't blame all the people who fell for his soulmate because he was gorgeous and it was almost impossible to not feel even a bit attracted to him.

Neo was good looking and had an amazing personality so Shin couldn't hate him.

But it hurts even more now.

To know how amazing your soulmate is and that everyone can touch him and have him except for you.

And then James meets his soulmate, Leo, who ends up being Neo's older brother.

Shin adores Leo and knows he will be good for James, no matter if they choose to have a platonic or romantic relationship, but it was harder to ignore Neo even more when he would appear suddenly whenever James and Shin decided to hang out with Leo.

He knew he was falling for Neo, he was just everything Shin had always dreamed about.

But that always led to a certain question: Will I be enough?

Could Neo ever like him and live without having someone always there touching him like it seems to happen?

Shin doesn't know but he will one day confess and hope that if Neo breaks his heart that he will do it gently.

But for now he will deal with the hurt, get to know his soulmate and be there for James in case Leo ever hurts him.