Dark Blue Kiss- They were their own enemies

When you turn 15, a name will appear in each of your wrists.

One is your soulmate and the other is your enemy.

Pete hated it and always kept one of his wrists covered.

Most would assume that maybe he was ashamed of who his soulmate was but the truth was that the one he kept hidden was the one who said who his enemy was.

Kao had tried to get him to show that wrist to him after they started dating but Pete still felt insecure and didn't let Kao see it.

The only person, beside his father, who saw the name of his enemy was no one else but Pete's soulmate and he only let him see it because they had the same situation when it comes to it.

Mork understood his fear and insecurity on showing the name on his wrist because it would reveal things about himself that he didn't want to reveal to the world.

It was still strange to know that Mork was his soulmate since most people expected all soulmates to end up together but they were both completely in love with Kao and Sun besides being unable to see the other as more than a friend.

But Pete did trust him whenever his mind decided to bring his fears and insecurities to the front just like Mork trusted him with the same thing.

Because at the end of the day, Mork and Pete were the only ones who understood each other's position.

They were their own enemies.

And that was something no one wished to have since it was hard to not let yourself destroy your own life but Pete and Mork had been lucky in having a soulmate who understood them and was in the same position.