-First Meeting-

BLAISE

- You both never really knew each other exist, so both of you we're just minding your business until 3rd year.

- While going to hogsmeade you bumped into him, he was all alone and seems to be in a hurry.

- You looked up and apologize to him for bumping into him, he smiled and said it was okay.

- You both now went your separate ways, that's when you realize you never seen him before, so the whole day you couldn't stop thinking about him and hoping to see him soon again.

DRACO

- You guys met in first year.

- Your seated in a compartment with Harry and Ron the rest of the train ride to Hogwarts, it was fun the three of you we're talking and eating candies until you arrived.

- Hagrid lead all of you to the boat and after Professor Mcgonacall let you wait by the staircase before entering the great hall.

- While talking to Harry a blonde haired boy came introducing himself to Harry, he seems to want to befriend him.

- Though he was making fun of Ron and his family and it was wrong so you defended him making him look at you with disgust.

- Harry refused to his offer making him mad but before he could say anything else Professor Mcgonacall came in time making him go back.

- You glare at him for being so rude to your friends, little did you know he'll bully you and your friends for the rest of year.

LORENZO/ENZO

- You got lost in the halls.. it was your first day in Hogwarts as a fourth year student, your actually from Beaubaxton and got selected to come and support for the Triwizard Tournament.

- While trying to figure out where Potions is you bumped into someone making you fall straight to him.

- You opened your eyes and notice that your staring at the most beautiful brown eyes you have ever seen, while looking at him he just smiled and your heart melted.

- Realizing the position your in you immediately got up and apologize, he just laugh it off and told you it was okay.

- He asked why your not in class and you explained to him your lost, finding out you both have the same class he offered to walk with you and you accepted.

REGULUS

- Your an exchange student from Ilvermorny, and it was your first day of classes at Hogwarts.

- While walking through the halls you notice a figure from afar, getting curious you decided to walk further to see who it was.

- Getting closer you can now fully see the figure, he was quite taller than you, with brown curly hair and slim body.

- Noticing you, you decided to introduced yourself in hopes of making your first friend, and he accepted insisting on walking you to your class, and maybe touring you around hogwarts after classes.

THEODRE/THEO

- Walking to the Quidditch pitch with your friend, you never liked watching Quidditch but this time your friend got to convinced you, and seeing that you don't have anything to do you finally accepted.

- It was Slytherin vs Hufflepuff, your other friends seem to notice the both of you so they called you over to the free seats beside them.

- The game started and you decided to finally try and pay attention to the game, while watching one player caught your eyes.

- You asked one of your friend about the players name and he told you it was Theodore Nott.

- He notice you staring from the air and winked at you, your eyes widened how could he even see you from that high? And you smiled, maybe later you'll talk to him.

MATTHEO

- You got invited to the Slytherin party that night, as a Ravenclaw they don't mind your house and you accepted the invitation.

- After getting ready you met up with your Slytherin friends, they are actually really nice and fun to be with and your happy you get to see this side of them rather than the 'evil' other students would say.

- One of your friend invited you to the dance floor and you can never say no to that.

- The party was going well and it was really fun probably more fun than Hufflepuffs but that's only on me, though your friends have left you on the dance floor leaving you and other slytherins to dance.

- While dancing you felt someone from behind you, you turn around and saw the most attractive face you've seen, he started dancing with you sliding his hands on your waist but you didn't mind.

- He was smirking while dancing with you, you we're quite drunk already so you didn't notice instead you both kept dancing to the beat.

TOM

- It's your fifth year this year and Professor Flitwick made you as one of the Prefects, so a few minutes into the train all the Prefects got called for a meeting.

- Going in the compartment your the last one to arrive, the head girl told you to sit next to the slytherin boy with curly hair because it was the only seat left.

- You know him, Tom Riddle but you never really got to see him that close nor sit with him so it was weird and uncomfortable.

- He turn to look at you and smile and you can't help but see how breathtaking he looks but his charms doesn't fool you, though you still smiled back trying to be polite.

- After a while the head boy and girl started the meeting, stealing glances at the boy beside you in interest from time to time.