-Blaise Zabini-

DATING BLAISE ZABINI INCLUDES:

BLAISE ZABINI

- I think he's the really chill in a relationship.

- He likes always being in your side at all times, staring at anyone who keeps looking at you.

- Very good at messaging, and is very relax.

- He doesn't get that Jealous until it comes off his boundaries.

- Loves playing with your hair, thinks it's very soft and smells good.

- He hates it whenever you tease him but of course he secretly likes it.

- Is very good at picking your outfits, and he absolutely loves it when you pick his style thinking that it's cute.

- Loves eating popcorn, even though there's no movie he's still gonna eat popcorn if he can.

- Gets annoyed easily by his friends especially when they tell you embarrassing stories about him.

- Very fit. He's like lazy to even do exercise but still manage to have muscles.

- Likes seeing you dance, in a party or whatever occasion or even just at the common room to have fun.

- Has a lot of good stories to tell, whether a story about him or something.

- I think he's really smart, but he just doesn't like recitation, or putting his hand up if he knows the answer.

- Helps you with homework if your struggling.

- Loves it when you lay on his shoulder, he thinks it's adorable that your comfortable around him.

- He's really shy at first in a relationship but then slowly get more comfortable with you and is actually really funny and kind as a boyfriend totally a sweetheart.

- Definitely good at kissing. 😉

- Hangout with you a lot if your not busy or doing anything.

- He likes bringing you to the black lake to just chill there, or if you have a free period you both would chill on his dorm.

- An actually good drawer and you love it when he draws you.