-Theodore Nott-

DATING THEODORE NOTT INCLUDES:

THEODORE NOTT

- I feel like he's scared of heights, but he does love going to the astronomy tower with you.

- Some people view him who smoke a lot but I guess he does, though when you two started dating he stopped only if he really needed to and will probably do it somewhere private where you can't find him.

- He has a teddy bear who he named after you, and can only fall alseep with hugging it close to him.

- He cares a lot about you but is shy to show it, and you knew it.

- Very clingy whenever it's just the two of you, especially in the common room.

- Likes making hot chocolate with you every christmas, and cuddle each other in his dorm.

- He doesn't like the muggle world, but would give up when you forced him to travel there with you.

- Is really hugable, he's very comforting that you can almost fell alseep by just hugging him.

- Really good at drawing, draws you everytime he can and likes seeing your reaction when he gave it to you.

- Likes holding your hand anywhere, even if your in class he wouldn't let go.

- He's not that good at potions but loves it anyway because amortentia was the reason he knew you fancied him.

- Loves kissing your cheek, finds it adorable when you blush at him.

- He really likes going to parties, but is very protective of you, like he's always by your side making sure your safe and comfortable.

- Does origami when he's bored in class and would send it you.

- Definitely makes love letters.

- I think he's the type who would write you in his diary, writing about how he adores you and that he have liked you for so long.

- Is very photogenic, that every time someone takes a picture of the both of you it annoys you how good he looks even though he didn't even know there was a camera.

- Such an animal lover, would adopt any pet you'll like.

- He hates spider, he just doesn't like the feeling of an eight leg creature crawling to his skin, so good luck finding him when you found one.

- Hates going to hogsmeade since there's no interesting place he can go to, but only you can get him to come.

- Absolutely loves it when you watch him practice quidditch, it motivates him more wanting to impress you with his skills.