-First Kiss-

BLAISE

- He invited you for a friendly date at hogsmeade, you had fun and he asked to walk you back to your dorm. When you finally arrived you surprised him with a little peck on the lips making him stood frozen processing what just happend.

DRACO

- You we're walking around the castle for a little stroll when you suddenly bumped to Draco. Except your unlucky as you both fell to the ground, you being on top of him and your lips touched. You quickly pull away standing up, you find it embarrassing while he finds it amusing with a smirk playing on his lips.

LORENZO/ENZO

- He's in his dorm having a mini panic attack, you opened the door to his dorm expecting a smiley and optimistic Enzo but that's not what you saw. You rushed up to him calling his name, he doesn't seem to realize you're there. So instead to calm him down you kissed him, he was so shocked until you had eye contact and you only smiled happy that it work.

MATTHEO

- You made your way to the library to study for an upcoming exam next week. Going to your usual spot you find someone to be already sitting there. "Matt get out" you demand not really in the mood. He didn't and stayed there longer than you wanted. Being the impatient you are, you step closer leaning in to kiss him, and he immediately kissed back, though with the uncomfortable position he stood up making you pull away pushing him harshly as you claim your spot with a little smirk.

REGULUS

- You're walking to your next class when you felt yourself being pulled from the side. You almost screamed but it was stopped with a kiss, you got overwhelmed but when you hear the 'girls' running and shouting a name your instinct suddenly kicked in and kissed him back. The girls finally walked past not even bothering to look at their reaction. Pulling away you sigh in relief to see it was only Regulus at least it was someone you know.

THEODORE/THEO

- Wondering around the halls, you notice a figure by the black lake. Out of curiosity you walk outside to see who it was, only to find out it was Theo. 'He's smoking again' you thought, you sat next to him watching the view with him. You confronted him with the smoking but he doesn't look like he's listening. This got you irritated so you took his cigarette out throwing them away. He got mad but as he was about to talk you stoppped him with a kiss. After you pull away he's only left with a smile on his face.

TOM

- Hm, I think if you'll ever have your first kiss with Tom it would be somewhere private. Let's say he is in his dorm with you, you we're having a rare moment in which he's actually being himself and not his cold, mean self. You confessed your feelings though you already prepared yourself to get rejected, you just want to hear him say it to stop your feelings. But that's not what happend, what happend was he kissed you. Butterflies immediately float around your stomach until you kissed back never forgetting this day.