-What you hate about them-

BLAISE

- You hate it when he doesn't listen to you sometimes, he can be really stubborn of he wants to and it drives you crazy. But once he see that your really pissed he'll eventually stop and listen.

DRACO

- How immature he can get. Especially with how of a bully he acts you hate it, you don't like how dramatic he also gets when something he doesn't like happens.

LORENZO/ENZO

- How flirty he can get to other girls. He really loves the attention he gets but sometimes does it too much. But once he realize your watching of course he stops and tells you it's nothing and that your the only one he likes which is true.

MATTHEO

- How possessive he can be, even if your just normally talking to other guys he would show up and take you away from them. Your fine with it and you understand but it's just too much sometimes plus you know it's only him no one else.

REGULUS

- His anger issues, sometimes he would get fidgety and can easily snaps at you. You hate how he can be violent sometimes that you have to leave him alone to let him cool off.

THEODORE/THEO

- His smoking habits. You know that smoking helps him that's why he does it but smoking can kill him so you hate it. He notices you worrying so he tries to lessen smoking just for you.

TOM

- Manipulation skill and how easy it is for him to ignore you. When you guys would fight the next day he'll full on ignore you and you hate it. You hate how he can just go on his day without fixing your fight easily while you can't, but then again it's Tom Riddle.