-When their sick-

BLAISE

- Doesn't even know or realize he's sick until you told him.

- Immediately went to the hospital wing to get medicine for his cough.

- Insist that you don't have to walk him to his classes because he's 'fine'.

- Very, very quiet and doesn't socialize much thinking they might get infected.

- If his cough gets worse then he would stay in his dorm all day until he's okay, but would still write little notes to update you.

DRACO

- Just one cough.. would be really panicky.

- Literally acts so whiny around you, though he only does it when it's only you and him or with the boys.

- Thinks he is dying, even though he only let out a single cough within the past two hours.

- Hates going to the hospital wing but also hates getting sick.

- Lays in bed all day, ordering his friends around, except you, your task is to stay with him until he's okay.

- After he recover he would be paranoid around sick people, scared that he's gonna get infected.

LORENZO/ENZO

- He would be really clingy when he is sick.

- Actually out of everyone he's the one who can easily get sick.

- Stays in the hospital wing if his cold gets worse, though he prefer to stay with you.

- Hates being alone, and since he's very affectionate he really loves it when you take care of him.

- Is acting like a baby when sick, but Draco is much more worse.

MATTHEO

- Okay if Enzo is the one who can get a cold easily, Mattheo would always get the worst fever of all.

- Can't even stand up on his bed, so he really loves it when you stay with him in his dorm.

- Sleeps it off, but can only sleep if you lay cuddling with him or you playing with his gorgeous curly hair.

- Hates the feeling of vulnerability and only shows it to you, not even to his friends.

- Would act tough even though he is actually dying inside.

REGULUS

- He's very very touchy (not in a way you're thinking).

- Always zoning out, he doesn't like staying in his dorm so you need to assist him making sure he's alright.

- He is very random when he's sick, like he would say the most stupid yet creative poem about you ever.

- Clinging on you like a bear though you don't mind he is soft and very warm.

- Doesn't eat a lot unless you feed him, is it childish? Yes. But do we care? No. Exactly.

THEODORE/THEO

- He doesn't like getting take care of but with you? He would be sick all day just so you can take care if him.

- Still smokes and drink even though he is sick, making you always to lecture him but just smiles at you.

- Ends up with you bringing him to the hospital wing but sneaks out when your out to classes.

- Compliments you every time making you fluster.

- Is very very goofy, like I know he's already crazy but he would be more when he's sick and yes, you need to deal with him.

TOM

- He doesn't admit it that he is sick, saying that it's only for the weak.

- You would actually never notice that he's sick until he slightly collapse for a sec before acting tough again. (Lmao)

- Would never ever be sick again, but we all know he will because getting sick is pretty normal and it's part of human living.

- Secretly likes it when your taking care of him, but will he admit? Absolutely not.

- Acts normal even if his basically body parts is aching, unlike those 'idiots' (Draco, Enzo, etc) as what he likes to call them are, literally acts like they are dying.