-How they ask you out-

BLAISE

- He asked you after class.

- Potions was now over and as you made your way to your next lesson, a hand pulled you by the corner.

- You sigh in relief when you see that it was just Blaise.

- He asked you out on a date and you rolled your eyes with a smile accepting it.

- He gets really smiley and walk you to your next class.

DRACO

- By sending you a note.

- While the professor wasn't looking he quickly wrote a note.

- He used his wand to fly the paper to your desk, you look around confuse before spotting Draco he winks at you before looking back at his desk.

- You read the note with a smile, you find it cute so you checked the box with a yes sending it back to Draco.

- He smiled at your answer looking at you one more time before listening back to the class.

LORENZO/ENZO

- He sets up a lovely dinner at your dorm.

- You got back after your long hangout with your friends to hogsmeade.

- Opening the door, you got shocked with Enzo being at your dorm with a lovely dinner with a rose prepared by your bed.

- He explained to you why he was there and you just smiled hugging him.

- And he then find this the perfect time to ask you out, and obviously you said yes!

MATTHEO

- He's been planning on how to ask you out for a week.

- Once the time comes he will ask you if you guys can hangout today.

- You said yes and you both walk around the castle just talking about anything you guys think of.

- Mattheo suddenly rumbles about asking you out making you widened your eyes.

- He panicked and you laugh at his reaction, you said yes making him feel relief happily.

REGULUS

- As you made your way to the great hall one of his friend came up to you.

- He said that Regulus has been planning on asking you out except he can't do it.

- You thanked him for telling before changing your plans going to his dorm instead.

- While walking you thought of how you're gonna face him.

- You open his dorm approaching him and quickly give him a kiss on the cheek, you said that you would love to go out with him, he got overwhelmed by what happened but manage to let a smile out.

THEODORE/THEO

- While you are writing something on your notebook, you notice how Theos friends keeps pushing him to your direction.

- He laugh nervously before finally giving in and walk straight to you sitting across from you.

- You asked him what's wrong and why does he look so nervous and fidgety.

- He then straightly asked you to the point, at first he got worried by your reaction but you said yes.

- He smiled, his friends then cheer for him making you lightly chuckle.

TOM

- He will definitely do it lowkey.

- Finds you alone in the library so he comes in and pretends he's also gonna read.

- Sits beside you getting your attention as you look at him.

- He then asked you out though the words seem forced but atleast he tried.

- You said yes and he just smirk going back to read the book he randomly grabbed.