-Favorite Color-

BLAISE

- Black and Orange. I think Black is definitely his color, he is fine with other colors but some of them hurts his eyes so Black or Orange is the only color he's okay with.

DRACO

- Black and Green. He loves Green because it represents his house, and for him Black and Green are the only colors for him. But I think personally he also looks good with Red or maroon.

LORENZO/ENZO

- White. He likes the color of White, it might be a plain color for others but White fits him. His room is full white so when you visit him on his manor all you'll see is White but it's okay because it match his energy.

MATTHEO

- Red. Despite being a Slytherin he likes Red because it's the color of blood and we know he likes violence. But he'll never tell it to others because Red is also the color of their rival house Gryffindor.

REGULUS

- Brown and Black. He likes those colors because it fits him so much especially with him having 'Black' as his last name, and brown clothing looks good on him.

THEODORE/THEO

- Yellow. I know Yellow? But I think it fits his personality and trait. He's the type who would bring you Sunflowers every date, he also has a lot of Yellow colored stuff and only a few of his friends knew about that.

TOM

- Grey. Because Grey is the color it makes when you mix White and Black so it's just perfect. He doesn't like it too dark or too light so Grey is the color he likes. He can tolerate Green too since it's the color of his house.