-Would they let you play with his hair-

BLAISE

- Uh...

- I mean even though he doesn't have much hair you could still do head scratches and he loves them.

DRACO

- He is honestly too proud of his hair.

- Maybe sometimes or once in a while he'll let you touch his hair, but once you try and destroy his hair.. well he can't kill you because he loves you too much so probably cry.

LORENZO/ENZO

- Out of everyone he definitely got the most softest hair.

- 100% would let you because he finds it calming whenever you play and massage his hair.

MATTHEO

- Oh the curls are amazing.

- Yup he doesn't mind since he don't really do much effort in making his hair, just took a bath, dry his hair with a towel, and it just stays like that after drying but it really feels good playing with his hair.

REGULUS

- I honestly love his hair it looks so gorgeous.

- Like Draco very proud of it except he's fine with you touching his hair, maybe even let you braid it because he likes the seeing the excitement look on your face whenever you do his hair.

THEODORE/THEO

- He is not really confident with his hair.

- But since he loves you he lets you play with his hair, you like combing his hair using your fingers and he loves it.

TOM

- He secretly cares about his hair.

- He hates it when people touch him neither his hair, but you grown a small spot to him so he lets you once in a while.