-Lorenzo Berkshire-

DATING LORENZO BERKSHIRE INCLUDES:

LORENZO BERKSHIRE

- Definitely really sweet in a relationship.

- You both never fought because he's a sweetheart.

- Loves spoiling you with whatever you want like candies, clothes, jewelry.

- Picnic dates.

- Owns a cat and treats her like his own daughter with you being the mother.

- Loves hair scratches, it calms him easily and making him sleep faster.

- Loves playing pillow fight with you though you keep losing as he is much more stronger.

- Likes having you around when he's talking to his friends, having you by his side.

- He would cuddle you a lot, anywhere and anytime.

- Clingy most of the time especially when he's in the bad mood. He would cling to you the rest of the day because only you can make his day better.

- Loves goofing around, very very chaotic with his friends, though it's only you who could see this side of them.

- Can play the flute, and will play a song for you either a song he knows or your favorite.

- Midnight snacks on his dorm every weekend  and would listen to you talk all night, he thinks your voice is really pretty.

- Always holding your hand even in class, and would pout if you pull your hand away.

- He's the type who would look at you after he said a joke to see if your laughing, because he loves the sound of your laugh it's like music to his ears.

- He likes spending his free period with you, basically just doing nothing and cuddle in a comfortable silence.

- He's smart but he doesn't always listen in class making him ask you for help.

- Both of you would go to the library to study, but while your teaching him all he can docis admire your beauty.

- He's protective but he doesn't show it.

- Would try to kiss you everytime someone looks at you even if it's just a second.